I'm loosing it AND I don't mean the weight...

Options
Ugh, sorry I have to do a quick vent!

I have been over my calories for the last week! I haven't been able to get full and satisfied. We need to go shopping for better food in the house, too many bad snacks that are too hard to walk away from. I feel like all my hard work over many months is going down the tubes in just a week. How do I stop this vicious cycle? I have the desire I just can’t seem to get the actions to match the thoughts.

Also, my beloved Zumba instructor is moving to China! It’s hard enough to find someone that is good and she is amazing, and now she's going to CHINA! The hunt for a new one begins. I have a stationary bike at home, but we had to move it to host the in-laws and have not been able to dig it out yet. Guess that is on my list to do tonight...

It’s time to stop the excuses and get moving! I hate getting in slumps. I am going to devote the time and not let anything get in my way.

Replies

• Ninaad
    Ninaad Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey, I feel like I'm in the same slump as you are! Goodluck and we both just need to keep at it I suppose!
  • sarahembree50
    sarahembree50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The same thing happens to me all the time. Especially on the weekends. I try to (like you said) not keep the bad stuff in the house, and also set a day every week where it's okay if I give in a little bit (actually that's a lie I tend to give in a lot on that day) to temptations. That way I can tell myself you can make it until Saturday then if you still want it you can eat it. Then Sunday I do a little additional cardio and try to make sure I'm back at eating healthy. Good luck, I know it's hard!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm getting better! Went running last night...