Flourless Eggplant Pizza

Options
2»

Replies

• Chas_Rankin
    Options
    Photo_GridPhotoGrid_1361224658499.jpg

This was what I had for dinner that night, the Eggplant Pizza's and a small side salad :) It was soo delicious!

coliemarieale... Those photos are picture-perfect, Thank you; so glad you enjoyed! Looks great with a salad, yeah. I had mine with a bowl of homemade 15-bean soup (just followed recipe on back of dry beans pkg). I added some ditalini to make it 'pasta fagioli' ... Delish with the eggplant pizza rounds :)
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    Glad you all enjoyed the recipe! Feel free to add me if you like. It'd be like being friends with Guy Fieri on a diet (without the chef creds, of course) but still a fun dude to 'hang out' with in the kitchen :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    wow, never thought i would meet a soul that likes eggplant and pizza!
    too cool.
    this is GREAT! YUM!
    THANKS!
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    omg....this is great...i can't wait to try mine with fresh basil!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    coliemarieale - those pics look awesome!

Thanks for posting Chas_Rankin
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    You're welcome, "Love"
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Photo_GridPhotoGrid_1361224658499.jpg

This was what I had for dinner that night, the Eggplant Pizza's and a small side salad :) It was soo delicious!

coliemarieale... Those photos are picture-perfect, Thank you; so glad you enjoyed! Looks great with a salad, yeah. I had mine with a bowl of homemade 15-bean soup (just followed recipe on back of dry beans pkg). I added some ditalini to make it 'pasta fagioli' ... Delish with the eggplant pizza rounds :)

Thank you for the recipe :) I put some mushrooms and pepperoni on mine :) Mmmm soup sounds delicious!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Great!! -- I just bought some califlower, so will have to give that one a try.

It's really good! I've never been able to get it firm enough to hold but it tastes great. Most recipes seem to call for using mozerella in the crust but I taste no difference using lower calorie fat free cheddar.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I definately want to try this. Looks awesome and I love eggplant.
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    Sounds good, 'Doc'... Yeah, try it 'Punk' ... Bon Appetit!