Any mums with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options
Hi there,

I have just finished completing my profile on here. I am loving the simplicity of the programme.. much better than WW site, especially for foods.

I have a long way to go on my journey to skinless and fitness but I am determined to do it!!

Feel free to introduce yourselves and let's start supporting each other!!

Rachel :)

Replies

• rachelmurphy1979
    rachelmurphy1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Skinnyness not skinless... that wouldn't be very nice.. :laugh:
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I have been here for a few months and I really do like the site. Lots of great people who are always sharing sucess and venting when needed. I sent you a friend request if you are interested.
  • hamer007
    hamer007 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I also have quite of baby weight to still lose, so I sent you a friend request and can compare tips!
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a mom of 3 with 47 to go so I'm there with ya
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have 70+ to lose and am a mom of 3 kids ages 1-7! Send me a friend request if you'd like and we can encourage each other!
  • nerdehgirl
    nerdehgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two, ages 7 and 9, with 60 more to go. Just started to really get into this MFP yesterday. I like it so far. :)
  • Quadluvincutie
    Options
    I lost 120lbs and I still have 66 lbs to go. I am not doing well today at all. Any day I miss the gym I seem to want all the bad foods!!!
  • goodooc
    goodooc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 1 with 100 lbs to lose! Starting is half the battle! Good luck with your journey and feel free to add me! Hopefully we can help eachother!
  • rachelmurphy1979
    Options
    That is just amazing!!! You have done so well!!! :smile:
  • Quadluvincutie
    Options
    How do you guys get your ticker to show up in the feed?
  • zoocrewmom
    Options
    Hi I am a mom to 7 ages 19, 17, 15, 14, 12, 6, and 2. Four bio and 3 adopted but they are all mine. :) A group of people in our community started a weight loss challenge on January 1 and so my journey began. I have about 60+ pounds to loos to get to my ultimate goal weight, but I have a few baby goals to get to first. My first goalis to be in "oneder land" I am 5 pounds away from my first goal... I LOVE MFP and have been pretty faithful to it since I started..
  • Danipri22
    Danipri22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mum of a 23 week old :) and I have a total of 70lbs to lose. Feel free to add me x
  • rachelmurphy1979
    Options
    Go to the weight tracker icon on the left hand side of your home page. It will give you options to add your ticker to MySpace, blogs and also on feeds. :wink:
  • KishaO
    KishaO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do you guys get your ticker to show up in the feed?

Click on:
    1. Apps
    2. Ticker
    3. Installing Ticker
    There should be something that ask you do you want your ticket on your feed.

Hope this helps! :)
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom to a very active 5 year old little girl! I have 128 lbs to lose (started at 138). I am always looking for friends to encourage and motivate. Also, to receive encouragement and motivation! This is a new way of life...thinking, eating and how we are looking!
  • KishaO
    KishaO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have just finished completing my profile on here. I am loving the simplicity of the programme.. much better than WW site, especially for foods.

I have a long way to go on my journey to skinless and fitness but I am determined to do it!!

Feel free to introduce yourselves and let's start supporting each other!!

Rachel :)

38 y/o mom of a 17 y/o with 70+ to lose. Feel free to add me! Good Luck!! :)
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey I'm Helen. I live in New Zealand - I have 25 kgs to lose. I have a 4 month old and 3 year old. So feel free to add me :)
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a mom of a 2 & 1/2 year old girl. I started off with having to lose about 120lbs, I now have about 65lbs to go. I've been here since June/2012. Feel free to add me (send a little message with the request please.) =)
  • peepsnmax11
    Options
    I am a mom of a 1 yr old I am hoping to loose 70lbs but I have a long ways to go. :) Next week I plan to add exercise to my program. Good luck to you!! :)
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'm a mom to a 12, 2 and almost 1 year old. I have 100+ to lose and have been on here for a little while. Please feel free to add me, everyone can always use lots of support and motivation.