40 Something in Minnesota looking for motivators!

Options
Not really new to this, but could use some friends to push me over those humps when I feel like giving up. Need to lose about 50 pounds. I am a yo-yo'er and it's caught up to me.

Replies

• MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I would love to follow on your journey to a healthy, new you. I just sent you a request. Feel free to add me. I am a 45-yr old mother of two from PA.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You betcha! I actually grew up across the river in Wisconsin, but I went to school in Fridley for a while. I've been living in Florida for about 10 years now and I really miss hearing people talk right.
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm another 40 something from Minnesota. I lost about 15 lbs about a year ago, and now I'm trying to work on the last 10. Feel free to add me as a friend.

I know what you mean about the yo-yo. I've struggled with that for a long time.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm not from MN, but I do live right across a bridge into ND!! Just turned 40 last month, feel free to add me!
  • kemit1976
    kemit1976 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have been a yo yoer all my life, and 19 months ago i decided no more.. this is second time around on my fitness pal, I find the food part for tracking is the best I have come across i have tried all sorts. have sent a friends request as I am too looking for motivators
  • aimeebmayo
    Options
    I am new to this to. Just joined today after following WW online for since Jan 3rd. I had no idea this was available. So far I have lost 10 pounds and have 54 more to go. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • LadyJos
    Options
    Hey friend, friend request coming your way!.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 41 year old mom to two boys. I have yo-yo'ed in the past and now am trying to do it right. I live in Florida so I can share my sunshine with you. :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ...... That's to anyone aswell, I am a daily logger, Infact I'm addicted lol and offer support and advise xxx
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Nearing 40 and grew up MN! Moved to Tampa in 2000! Feel free to add me! I'm pretty motivated right now. Just started a martial arts program with my son, and we are working towards getting our black belt in Krav Maga. Odd I know, but love this new routine!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Im 33 from northern MN looking for motivated dedicated people to join my friends list. I'm on here all the time. Right now im doing c25k and training for a warrior dash. Any feel free to add me Let do this
  • 19steph88
    19steph88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request! I'm a 40-something in the northern part of the state!
  • KristiPace
    KristiPace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, want to lose 40 pounds. Just getting back into watching what I eat and working out. Was born and raised in Midwest MN, came to Alaska on vacation when I was 21 and stayed. The winter is long and it's hard to get motivated sometimes...
    You can add me as well:smile: