On Work time

Options
At work I sometimes use my 'down-time' to get some workout in. Call me crazy, but I will go to the bathroom and do three sets of 12 rep squats. I also stretch a lot in there.... people probably think I'm bombing the place... but nope! Ok. Maybe I am weird. :laugh:

Replies

• mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love this! I use work time to update on here, write my fitness blog (http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/) and I too the same in the bathroom! I thought I was the only one haha!! I like to do wall push ups :)
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Crazy
  • carmenni
    Options
    I love this! I use work time to update on here, write my fitness blog (http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/) and I too the same in the bathroom! I thought I was the only one haha!! I like to do wall push ups :)

Yes! Someone else. Wooohoo! I'm glad to know we don't waste company time :wink:
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Are you also using work time to post this thread?
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I practice my TaeKwonDo forms. ( we have big bathrooms)
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've totally worked out in a bathroom before... but I really don't have to worry about being stuck sitting around at "work" since I'm a dance instructor :D
  • carmenni
    Options
    Are you also using work time to post this thread?

you know me so well now :tongue:
  • carmenni
    Options
    I practice my TaeKwonDo forms. ( we have big bathrooms)

yeah, they must be! that's awesome though! :drinker:
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been known to do a few yoga moves in the bathroom, nothing like a few forward folds to stretch out the back.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I always do squats and push ups...i used to do some weights to but i dont have any at my new site...what else am i supposed to do all day if I dont have patients~!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I use my work time, while on tele conferences to troll the forums and see what kind of evil I can conjure up.

I'll behave today.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    where I did my internship last year, the females in the offce would shut their door for 15 minutes and do ab excersises, dips, all kinda stuff. I cant remember if it was every two hours or whatever interval they did it. Not weird, you just need to know you can get away with it .
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey if smokers can take a 15 minute "health break", then I don't see why we can't too!
  • carmenni
    Options
    Hey if smokers can take a 15 minute "health break", then I don't see why we can't too!

I could not agree more!!
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    double post, oops
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I don't see "Squats in the Bathroom" in your diary. Although if someone saw that without reading this tread they might be a little confused. :huh:
  • Lavon_G
    Lavon_G Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 24 students waiting for me when I get out of the restroom. They'd all wonder why I'm taking so long and coming back to class out of breath! :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I do the stairs a lot.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Where I work, everyone gets two 15 minute breaks. Some people use them to smoke and others for whatever.
  • carmenni
    Options
    I don't see "Squats in the Bathroom" in your diary. Although if someone saw that without reading this tread they might be a little confused. :huh:

I just figured that might sound gross. LMAO