Question! Help please.

Options
Ok, so let's say I do a work out video at home as my workout. How do I know how many calories I've burned??? Or how do I input that on here???

Anyone have any advice?? it'd be very much appreciated!

Thanks.

Replies

• elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A. find the closest activity you can find and put in the minutes and hope and pray its close.
    B. Get a heart rate monitor (recommended :wink: )
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    She took the words right out of my mouth on both those points.

Which HRM do you recommend?
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Most of the dvds right now, if they move from one thing to the other (like carmen electra's fit to strip or 30 day shred by jillian michaels) are circuit training.

Usually, if you look colsely at the dvd it will say what exercise it is.

good luck!
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

I have the Polar FT7 and I love it, its really easy to use, the chest strap is comfy as well, I have heard the F6 is a good one as well.
    I also have heard as long as you have a chest strap your good. I got mine for $106 on Amazon, its my new best friend!
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options

I have the Polar FT7 and I love it, its really easy to use, the chest strap is comfy as well, I have heard the F6 is a good one as well.
    I also have heard as long as you have a chest strap your good. I got mine for $106 on Amazon, its my new best friend!

THANKS!
  • conniedoll
    conniedoll Posts: 7
    Options
    A. find the closest activity you can find and put in the minutes and hope and pray its close.
    B. Get a heart rate monitor (recommended :wink: )

I did read something about getting a HRM. It's going to take me a while to get one though. So for now I'll try to find the closest activity!.

Thank you :)
  • conniedoll
    conniedoll Posts: 7
    Options
    Most of the dvds right now, if they move from one thing to the other (like carmen electra's fit to strip or 30 day shred by jillian michaels) are circuit training.

Usually, if you look colsely at the dvd it will say what exercise it is.

good luck!

The workout I'm talking about is the 30 day shred! so circuit training it is then.

Thank you! :)
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    30 day shred is circuit trainig? err but its on a dvd! im confused..