P90x small success

Options
If you have ever tried p90x it can be quite challenging.

Well the first couple times I tried core synergistics I thought I would die. I couldn't do the superman-banana part to save my life. I would think jeez this will take months to get down. Well yesterday I did core synergistics the whole way through including the WHOLENsuperman-banana part. THE WHOLE THING!! Now granted my lower back and sides hurt and I'm sore but from now on i have no reason to not complete it :)

Replies

• BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm also doing P90x and completely understand. I felt the same way the first few weeks. My NSV came when last week I could finally do the Wheel pose in yoga ... just for a second or two, but I got up!
    Great work!
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Prison push-ups get me every time!! And I still can't fully do a Dreya Roll!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    That's fantastic! I have the same kinds of feelings trying to do Ab Ripper X. I think "how can I ever be able to do this!?" I hope that I can have a similar victory soon. Great job for pushing yourself. I feel more motivated now having read this. Thanks!
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! The most surprising thing to me while doing P90X/Insanity is, when you start out you see some of the moves and think "that's crazy. I'll never be able to do that" but then a couple workouts later, you ACTUALLY CAN DO IT! For me it was a couple of the moves in YogaX.

Right now I'm eyeing month 2 of Insanity.........hopefully I have the same experience
  • Mortaldesiree
    Options
    Oh my god. I love P90x!
    I finished the program a while back so I just continue it to stay fit. I plan to buy X2.
    :)
    Keep up the good work. I remember when I couldn't survive Plyometrics and now I just do it for fun and jump like a cat!

Like Tony Horton says," Do your best and what was that? Forget the rest."
  • BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Prison push-ups get me every time!! And I still can't fully do a Dreya Roll!!

^^^^ Yep, me too. Stupid Dreya Roll lol
  • K398
    K398 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Done P90x several times; I still can't do the stupid Dreya Roll completely or Crane in Yoga X.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!