Girls around 5'3 wanting to lose 30 pounds

Options
Looking for motvational support and success stories on girls who fit this 5'3 / lose 30 pounds.
Im 18 years old
Im currently 155 pounds and my goal is to be about 120-125 :)
got into a car accident last year and gained too much, plus being short doesnt help with the extra pounds.
If you fit this criteria, add me.
If not, add me anyways i need all the help i can get ^.^

Replies

• PINKinquisition1908
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. You can friend me.
  • epigram
    Options
    i'm 5'2.5" and losing 25 lbs, if that's close enough for you!

feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • 1ivvy
    1ivvy Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and losing the same!
  • I am almost in the same boat. exept i am younger an my dctor thinks i should lose like 20-30 pounds it just feels lik its soo impossible. I amalso trying to look nicein a bikinby june yikes its justso hard i dont know what to do butanyway enough about me I wish you the best of luck and know that u can do it if u put ur mind to it :)<3 stay strong
  • o and feel free to add me as a friend
    :smile:
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    5'2 150 looking to go between 120-130. i'll decide which when i see how i look closer to it.... Add me!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!
    I've been on here a while, but haven't been able to reach my ultimate goal. I'd love to friend other people in my same situation. Here are my stats: 35 yo, 5'2", 157 lbs.

Please add me!
  • HusnaYaya
    HusnaYaya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'3 and trying to lose 30 - 40 pounds I am 24. feel free to add me
  • kariplease
    Options
    5'1 and 164, trying to loose 30 more pounds.
  • Oakley82
    Options
    OP, I added you, but I wanted to let anyone else who wants to add me, to please do! I'm 5'2 with about 30 to lose. :flowerforyou:
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    me too! 5'3" 156
  • aquarius0202
    aquarius0202 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    sure im there! spring around the corner. I was also in a car accident a long time ago just keep your eye on the prize!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me and others wanting support too! I am 5'3" with 22 more to lose to get to my goal. I have been on here since Aug 2011.. it works! I am 152 right now. :happy:
  • clodsb
    clodsb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5"2 cw 156 36y/o feel free to add me too ????
  • tazminacat
    Options
    ! Right about now, I would kill to lose about 40 lbs. But since the first 20-30 is the hardest, I would welcome the motivation and support!! Please add me so we can help each other out!
  • jppric2
    jppric2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'5". Started at 151 about a month and a half ago and at 138 now. Wanting to get to 125. It's not easy, and support definitely helps!
  • Syl72659
    Syl72659 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all, first I want to wish all much success in reaching your goal. I'm 5'3 and 160. My goal is to lose 30 lbs.
  • maribeth721
    Options
    I'm 5'3 - last year I lost about 43 lbs. before my wedding. I've now gained about 8 lbs of that back. Trying to take it off again!