2»

Replies

• krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    A designated driver? :glasses:

HA! perfect
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Just enjoy your dinner !!! then forget it and start fresh tomorrow :drinker:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    OMG...have you never been out to dinner before? Why the panic. Have whatever...enjoy. At least for me, eating out is a rare and special thing...I just enjoy it.

OMG, you obviously have no clue about MK, b/c she isn't freaking out about dinner. She's struggling with wanting ALL THE DELICIOUS BEERZ!

**edited to add, I would totally try that Cocoa Porter!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    OMG...have you never been out to dinner before? Why the panic. Have whatever...enjoy. At least for me, eating out is a rare and special thing...I just enjoy it.

OMG, you obviously have no clue about MK, b/c she isn't freaking out about dinner. She's struggling with wanting ALL THE DELICIOUS BEERZ!

and she should have them ALL thats why I suggest a flight of beers
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

This post can only be read with a serious Valley Girl Twang....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member

This post can only be read with a serious Valley Girl Twang....

Valley-Girl-Lauren-gif-valley-girl-21205251-500-267.gif
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    A good time
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    One of each... plus the rueben and sweet potato nuggets

^^^This^^^

Oh and :heart: :heart: :heart: to :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: to adrenalinejunky34
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    One of each... plus the rueben and sweet potato nuggets

^^^This^^^

Oh and :heart: :heart: :heart: to :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: to adrenalinejunky34

SO CUTE.