Hi

Options
I've been using myfitnesspal off and on; trying to stay committed to loosing 70 pounds by May 2011

Replies

• amyjoh
    amyjoh Posts: 92
    Options
    Well welcome again! How is everything going?
  • lsmith78
    lsmith78 Posts: 4
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • pepino
    pepino Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    keep it up
  • itsup2me78
    itsup2me78 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. Question to anyone who can answer. How do you get over the hump of "wanting to do it" to "Just doing it". I can see myself getting up and taking a walk for an hour and eating "right" throughout the day... but the follow through has been a challenge for me. I am open to suggestions
  • pepino
    pepino Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    it helps when you have people around you keeping you focused. you will notice people will try to break you when you wana eat healthy but they wana go to a buffet or Burger king. I also see those that tell you how stupid it is and how its a waste of time but you have all the motivation you need which is yourself. find what makes you want to try. I use guilt. most say they hate the guilty feeling but I dont like to lie and cant lie to myself so I use the negative to push me. If i go over my calorie that guilt burns inside and make me wana work it off. simple food changes help. you cant eat salads all day so replace your food with healthier ones. for example something simple like ketchup is about 20 cal per tbsp but if you get the reduce sugar its only 5 cal. you stay focus with with calories and its a start. theres a lot of people on this sight who wants the same thing you want so the support is there. hit me up anytime if you need suggestions. Im doing this with 8 guys at my job so i get lots of ideas.