I dont want to loose my boobs!!!!

Options
Hiiii, just a worrying thought ... im a typical pear shape. So im hoping to even out my body shape ... (for example) I buy a body con dress and my hips are a bigger size than my bust ... this even effects buying swimsuits if i buy a 12 the hip is too tight if i buy the 14 the bust is too baggy (hence why im usually a bikini person). But .. now im trying to be fitter and shed some weight ... i dont want to end up loosing the little boobs i have and ill be back where i started anyway?
Tips , Hints , Advice?
ALL welcome
X

Replies

• popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    oh!! can we swap problems? i want less upper half! hmm im guessing only excersise can even you out a bit.. xxx
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    I'm in a similar position where I always have a small bum for my overall size, so its REALLY hard to find pants to fit my tummy and not be saggy on my bum. I really like the shape of my bum and thighs/hips right now, just want to lose the tummy, but I know it's all gonna get smaller, and I'll STILL have trouble finding pants to fit nice : (
    I sew well, so maybe I should just start making my own pants!

You could always wear a padded bra?
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Sadly, we can't target where we lose the weight!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I sadly lost mine when I decreased my % body fat. The most that I found to do was to work the pectoral muscles and at least they are perky. :) The benefit of small vs large is that with small you can "change up" the size based on outfit and mood. With large ones, you are stuck unless you want to duck tape them. :laugh:

Good Luck on the weight loss.
  • PoisonSugar
    PoisonSugar Posts: 51
    Options
    Oh how I have dreamt of losing 40# in every place on my body except my double D's. You may just have to come to terms that you're a shapely woman and will always be disproportioned in a very good way. I'd love to have an *kitten* as opposed to boobs. Keep doing your cardio workouts. If you have more to lose in a particular area you'll tend to shed more of that area quicker than other places (No Im not saying you can target train). Love the body and shape you have! Many "apples" would kill to be a "pear".
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Try the workouts suggested in "Escape your Shape" by Edward Jackowski. I have a spoon shaped body and whenever I used to exercise like other people (squats, lunges, ellipticals, spinning, etc.) my butt and thighs would just get bigger and bigger and I would be so discourged that I stopped exercising and would then gain weight....and my butt and thighs would get bigger! It was a vicious cycle. When I modified my exercise according to the advice and workouts mapped out in the book, I lost inches in the right places.
  • Alanna234
    Alanna234 Posts: 13
    Options
    yeah i do wear a padded bra just now lol .... and they look well .. a Good size ;) buuut dont wanna lose too much off them and need to stuff more down there lol :P x
  • crazyjkgirl
    crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 30 lbs and haven't lost any of my boobage. Currently clocking in at 36DD. They've always been big, even when I was thin in the past. I guess I'm kind of lucky in that aspect.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    Ah well, you never know, maybe you won't lose them?

My boobs have stayed the same size since they stopped growing, despite 2 pregnancies and over 20 kg gained, lost, and gained again!
    59kg and before preg 14(36)D, preg 14D, 84kg and after 2 preg, you guessed it! 14D. back down to 65kg, still a 14D, then up to 78, still a 14D! They just don't change!

I guess, if you do lose size all over, you'll still have similar proportions.
    My own experience of dressmaking also, smaller body sizes generally assume a smaller bust, iykwim. So you may find smaller sizes fit nicely all over once they fit in the hip.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I got implants so I never have to worry about losing them! :wink:

Best $$ I have ever spent. I LOVE them!!!!!!!:love::love: :love:
  • Alanna234
    Alanna234 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yeah no offence ... but i REALLY dont like the way fake boobs look , even the good ones. Especially on little girls (skinny) with the boney kinda rib bit showing in the middle of their chest and two big boobs stuck either side..
    Not only that ..... ive got better things to spend my money on. And having been in and out of hospital my whole life with heart surgeries and diabetes etc .... Kinda want to avoid that option.
    No offence to ppl who opt for the surgery options everyone has a right to their own opinons ... but with age it always seems to look worst ? which means more work? I understand tho some ppl really gain from it .. e.g girls with really NO boobs have a great confidence boost and it can change their life ... I dont really need that either.
    Im a 32 C and i have to admit ... they are lovely :D ... thats the only reason i was saying at the start i dont want to loose them lol :P XXX
    Oh and if i could get ANY work done ..Minus the pain and cash ... saddle bags shaved a little i reckon :)
  • Chenoachem
    Options
    Yeah no offence ... but i REALLY dont like the way fake boobs look , even the good ones. Especially on little girls (skinny) with the boney kinda rib bit showing in the middle of their chest and two big boobs stuck either side..
    Not only that ..... ive got better things to spend my money on. And having been in and out of hospital my whole life with heart surgeries and diabetes etc .... Kinda want to avoid that option.
    No offence to ppl who opt for the surgery options everyone has a right to their own opinons ... but with age it always seems to look worst ? which means more work? I understand tho some ppl really gain from it .. e.g girls with really NO boobs have a great confidence boost and it can change their life ... I dont really need that either.
    Im a 32 C and i have to admit ... they are lovely :D ... thats the only reason i was saying at the start i dont want to loose them lol :P XXX
    Oh and if i could get ANY work done ..Minus the pain and cash ... saddle bags shaved a little i reckon :)

During my 44lb weight loss I went from a 38D to a 34B. I am not sure if it is fortunate or not but it is what it is. I all depends on genetics and body types.
  • hanr
    hanr Posts: 20
    Options
    Oh my gosh.. I feel your pain! I think I'm a fair bit bigger than you, but I like (ok.. love) my boobs, and I almost secretly don't want to lose weight so my boobs don't go?? My sister lost a lot of weight and went from decent to non existent boobs..
    I guess for me it's about being healthy - I may look ok now (I think?) but I'm not a healthy weight, and I want to live a long and happy life, even if that means small boobs! My family has a history of diabetes and high blood pressure, both my parents take a hundred pills a day and I don't want that. So a change is needed!
    And I suppose skinny with small boobs looks better than fat with awesome boobs???
    I also agree on the fake boobs thing.. not for me at all...
    I guess the thing is, if you lose the weight and then are really unhappy with your boobs you could always put the weight back on? I know from experience that's a lot easier than losing it!
    Good luck and I hope your boobs stay the same like some of the lucky people who've posted!
    I just said boobs way too many times in a paragraph haha ;)
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    I will give you some of mine!
  • LaTerri
    LaTerri Posts: 42
    Options
    Since you have some to begin with, unlike my case...[I went with surgery] you could go the padded bra route. I don't think you can target where you lose from and where you don't. When you lean out and have implants, they do start to look a little like baseballs glued on your chest...

padded bras and bikini tops seems way less painful and cheaper...
  • Chenoachem
    Options
    Since you have some to begin with, unlike my case...[I went with surgery] you could go the padded bra route. I don't think you can target where you lose from and where you don't. When you lean out and have implants, they do start to look a little like baseballs glued on your chest...

padded bras and bikini tops seems way less painful and cheaper...

I agree. My husband doesn't care and that is all that really matters. No one else will see them. :wink: :smile:
  • SnuggleBunny
    Options
    I know this is terribly silly of me but I bought VS's new Bombshell bra (the add 2 cup sizes one). True it is 90% padding but it took my small B's and POW! Looks so good under slinky dresses and evens out my pear shape.
  • SilverRoxy
    SilverRoxy Posts: 64
    Options
    I love these posts! Sadly, my girls are pretty much gone. I went from a 38C and just bought a VS padded bra that's a 36 A.!! I've also gone from weighing 184 about 10 years ago..down to 128 two years ago and now I'm at 135. Mental note, when you get excited that you've reached a certain size, don't buy too many clothes. I have two really expensive summer suits I bought two years ago and now I can't zip them. Man it sucks being a woman sometimes.!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I am one of the triangle shapes as well. Although I prefer to call it a "strawberry"! But I am a 42DD, wear a size 16 pants...and this is what I say: "Most people talk about having 'junk in the trunk', I have 'junk in the front seat'!" I am all boobs and belly! I have NO @$$!!! It is so frustrating! I am in the same boat as Sassyg. I have to get pants to fit around my waist but I always end up with a saggy behind. Frustrating!! What I try to do is take a few minutes a day doing leg lifts. I hold on to a wall and lift my leg up behind me 25 times, then switch and do the other leg. I dunno if this is actually going to work, but my fingers are crossed. And truthfully I wouldn't mind losing a little of my boobs in the end....there's certainly enough to spare!