Hello...

Options
Hello!

I've finally joined...I've had the app for ages, but have recently decided I want to do a skydive. Bit of a problem, the weight limit. I need to lose 2 stone (well, more than that as the actual weight is to include clothes).

I currently, as of yesterday, weigh 17st13lbs.

Yesterday was a good day...I eat 500ish calories less than allowed...due to a spot of swimming and walking.

Normally at work I have a piece of cake everyday, I haven't for all of this week.

I'm hoping I can get some inspiration and motivation from here to keepit up. I'm pretty terrible at keeping healthy eating, weight loss up...but I really want to succeed this time!

Help me please :)

Replies

• 321AllSet
    321AllSet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have lost 18 pounds so far while using this site- overall I've lost 33 lbs. I love cake and sweet bread, so I went out and made my own using almond flour, and raw agave as a sweetener. Try looking up paleo bread recipes and you'll come across a few good recipes. My goal is to shed these last pounds by the summer; I envision my self wearing halter tops and flip flops and taking my kids to a water park, proudly wearing a bathing suit...might sound cheesy, but that's my motivation as of now :) I wish you good luck on your goal, and trust me, if I can do it growing up in a family of bakers and having bread access 24/7, anyone can do it!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I want to know where you work that you get cake everyday...sounds yummy.

Just remember this site has alot of great motivated people who will help answer questions if you have them. Search the forums if you have questions, they can answer alot (they can also give you silly info). You will figure out what to try and what not to.