Bad day make up?

Options
I have to weigh in on Saturday morning and I really over ate yesterday. Is there any kind of make up I can do? Eat less calories? Work out more? I appreciate any help!

Replies

• isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would drink a lot of water to help your body, but you ate badly, move on. Try and try harder... everyone has good AND bad days, no one is perfect all of the time.
    I wouldnt worry about it, and keep in mind this is site is supposed to motivate you not scare you, so if you gained a little just log when you lose it and have made progress.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Just try to hit your weekly deficit
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I would drink a lot of water to help your body, but you ate badly, move on. Try and try harder... everyone has good AND bad days, no one is perfect all of the time.
    I wouldnt worry about it, and keep in mind this is site is supposed to motivate you not scare you, so if you gained a little just log when you lose it and have made progress.

Ditto!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water to help with any water retention but do expect your weight fluctuation to be a little high for the next couple days.

I think the best thing that you can do is to just start fresh, tomorrow is a new day. DON'T deprive or starve yourself because of the mistakes today.. just be sensible.

And as another poster mentioned.. do your best to meet your weekly deficit and you're good.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Your going to have bad days, don't worry, just move on. It's what you do after that matters.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I try to make sure that my calories average out for the week so if I go over, I go under another day (or a couple days, whatever it takes). I don't worry too much about being a bit over or a bit under.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sometimes an overeating day once a week can kickstart your metabolism. Just drink lots of water and brush it off.