Hi all :) need some motivation buddies

Options
I have never posted before I normally just get on with my phone and input my foods and exercise. I have not done very well though. I went back to college and have found it hard to exercise regularly and hard to stay away from fast food. To top it off until recently I also worked at a fast food place. So as of 3 days ago I am determined to do this. I want to lose this baby weight I have been carrying around and I have a goal to see an improvement in myself by my birthday (13 weeks) anyone else need some motivation buddies? I need some people to help push me to get in some exercise and remind me that eating 60% of my daily calories at taco bell is no bueno

Replies

• todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile...then friend request if you like....I am new here too....trying to post frequently and stay connected. :)
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I used to crave taco bell and now when I drive by it I feel nauseous. Friend request sent.
  • sheanpolony
    sheanpolony Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I just sent you a friend request.
  • lewshetland
    lewshetland Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am trying to look good and feel confident for a friends wedding in July. I do exercise but need to cut calories especially in the evening. Friend request sent.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily and sent you a friends request :) I could use more motivational friends as well. Good luck to everyone!
  • hayleysuel
    hayleysuel Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    *Request Sent* :)