Down 60 pounds!

Options
It will be one year in April since I have started my weight loss journey but I have compared the best before pictures I have found from 2009 to todays. I have come a long way but stil a long way to go!

edit: okay so when I am trying to post this from photobucket it won't show up.. if someone can tell me how to do this, I will post the picture :)

Replies

• smchughs90
    smchughs90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    c323f7c9-b570-444d-928f-30ac11716a1c_zps45feed6d.jpg
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Can't help you with the photo but I can congratulate you on your success so far! Great job!! You must be so proud :).
  • smchughs90
    smchughs90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I finally got the picture to upload!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow Girl! Nice Work!
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look great! Younger, happier! 60 pounds is a big deal and you should be so proud. Can't wait until I get that feeling!
  • DanneLynne
    DanneLynne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look AWESOME!!!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!.. You look fantastic!
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Be proud very very proud of yourself, this is such a huge accomplishment! Congrats to you! YAY!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You're doing great!!!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'm glad you could download your pixs....now can you please tell me how. I want to post too!!!! Thank you for your help!! Congratulations AGAIN!! yOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • mitsukai424
    mitsukai424 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look absolutely stunning!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Adorable! You must be so proud of yourself, and rightly so! Thanks so much for sharing photos as an inspiration to others starting out on their journey. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!