Hello everyone...I need all the support I can get

Options
Hello my name is Tereca (Teresa). I came on this site so I can track the cal I need to eat, and to see what I eat. I find it very hard to track on my own, but thanks to site i'm well on my way. I've tried many different diets and haven't been able to stick to them for one reason or another, but I finally know the reason why. It's simply because I wasn't doing what worked for me. Now that I know that nothing can stop me. My goal is to lose 70lbs before 2014. I have lost 8lbs this year so far! My overall goal is to get to 208lbs. I wish you all a happy journey! Don't give up!

Replies

• cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I love this site, I'm so addicted to it x
  • chilly4023
    Options
    I joined a week ago. I am learning so very much about carbs/calories etc. I am finally realizing that I actually have to eat to lose weight. My Fitness Pal is like having someone "walk with me" on this extremely difficult journey. I have lost 3 lbs. I was frustrated at first because it doesn't show at all since I have about 80 lbs to drop. Week by week I feel I will see a difference.

Good luck to everyone who is struggling with their weight. I know how hard this really is.
  • MissDeAnn
    MissDeAnn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me to! this is like my new facebook lol
  • MissDeAnn
    MissDeAnn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's so hard but the results you get are worth it. Insanity is no walk in the park but I see results after only two days. We all lose weight differently, but as long as you are doing the work pounds will come off.