Recommend a tough blender

Options
Reasonably priced, because I'm on a budget. My usual breakfast is a smoothie, and I usually add ice to them to get it nice and cold. But my blender died tonight! So I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions?

Replies

• jmdesrochers
    jmdesrochers Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Look for a refurbished vita-mix...LOVE it!
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have a small Ninja that I purchased from Wal Mart. I love it. I mix ice in my smoothies also and it does a grat job.
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    While a Vita-Mix is da bomb and it is wonderful but very pricey. I got eachof my adult kids and myself a Ninja set. It was not expensive it had 3 different sized containers was less than 60 bucks at Sams club. I am sure they are sold at many other places too.
  • lizzyb83
    lizzyb83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ninja! They go on sale all the time and are awesome!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I have a Ninja and I love it.
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I got one with a decent motor and all metal parts on the bottom. I went through enough of the plastic ones...wont mention names...to finally figure that out.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    While a Vita-Mix is da bomb and it is wonderful but very pricey. I got eachof my adult kids and myself a Ninja set. It was not expensive it had 3 different sized containers was less than 60 bucks at Sams club. I am sure they are sold at many other places too.
    this! love my ninja
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I've had my Ninja for 10 months now and absolutely love it. It's still going strong, the blades are still as sharp as they were on the first day, and it's reasonably priced.

http://goo.gl/FBvAi
  • savbentley
    Options
    I have a magic bullet, it works pretty well!
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a Ninja too and love it!