Females in DFW: wanna play softball?

Options
Crookey21
Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
I have a co.ed team at Softball World in Euless, TX and i need female players to keep from forfeiting tomorrow. Anyone in the area interested in playing? Please message me!!

Replies

• MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    I tried that pick-up line before.. didn't work out so well for me. :grumble:
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options

LOL Mike that is funny. I love playing softball tho. But not in texas. to far for me.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

LOL Mike that is funny. I love playing softball tho. But not in texas. to far for me.

Well Naomi, I'm looking for one extra person for a softball game this weekend.. you interested? It might be a bit far for you to travel though. :laugh:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Dang. I would but I have plans already!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Euless and go to games there. Been a few years tho. Are you on Facebook? Surely if you posted on your page, you could find someone.
  • Crookey21
    Options
    I used to live in Euless and go to games there. Been a few years tho. Are you on Facebook? Surely if you posted on your page, you could find someone.

I did but no luck. :/
  • Crookey21
    Options

This is not a pickup line. This is last resort.