Any mums with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• jukebox30
    jukebox30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight lost, Im trying to lose weight my self im tired of trying to hide fat with clothes and being uncomfortable in spanx so hopefully i can drop 50 lbs.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Skinnyness not skinless... that wouldn't be very nice.. :laugh:

Lol no it wouldn't! I'm a mum of 2 - my youngest is 21 months - and I've lost around 60lbs so far. I've got around 12 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • MedinaR66
    Options
    Hey, I'm new also. I signed up months ago and forgot that I had it. I'm in a fitness class in college right now. I'm 46 and desire to lose 50 lbs. That would put me around 140. I would love to be toned and in a size 10 or 12 again. Right now, I'm wearing a size 18 and pushing.
    Oh, I am a mother of three. Two boys, 27 and 14, and a girl 19.
  • hreu213
    Options
    Hi! :)

I'm a single mum to a gorgeous 4 year old girl, and a full time university student!
    I have about 40ish lb to lose :)

Feel free to add me!
  • autozomb
    Options
    Mum to 1 age 10 months. Got 90 to lose! Feel free to add. :]
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am! I sent you a friend request. I too, like this site much more than WW. The foods are more in line with what I actually eat.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2 ...boy 13 years old and daughter 7 years old .... I need to lose 50+ pounds ...... I lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 with this site but I let tragic things and life in general get in the way and so I am back with more of a positive attitude and determination .... anyone is more than welcome to add me .......wishing you much success in your healthy lifestyle :smile:
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 14 year old son. He's a handful... born with Spina Bifida and diagonsed with Aspergers a few years ago.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    mom of two with at least 100lb to lose I have a 9 year old boy and a 2 month old girl. Having a tough time finding time to exercise right now, but I am trying to get on a schedule. Feel free to add if you want.
  • tigerlily1817
    Options
    Hello, I have been on MFP for about a year. When I first started I lost 20lbs very easily. The site is so easy to use and I agree much better than the weight watchers site. Since last year I have gained everything back. I had taken a job that exhausted me and I would just sleep when I came home. I am now no longer working there and am just starting my weight loss journey over from the beginning. I am a mother of 2. My daughter is now 7 and my son is 2. I have roughly 100lbs to lose and am once again in a place where I am starting to put my wellbeing at the top of importance in my life because if I do not take proper care of myself, how can I take proper care of my family or teach them to care for themselves? You are welcome to friend me if you would like. Best of luck on your MFP journey.:smile:
  • shelleyjo1970
    shelleyjo1970 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is shelley. I have lost just over 60 pounds in 6 months. I still have 60 to go. This has been the most exciting and trying thing i have ever done for myself. I am not on a diet. Diets do not work..... LOL! I am on a weight loss journey. Its little changes and baby steps. I believe I will get there. And you will too. Good luck and much seccess. Shelley
  • Safati
    Safati Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm mom of 4 and need to lose at least 60. I;ve been using MFP for a few month now, but I think I'm doing sonthing wrong because I'm under my cal but not losing any.
    Please feel free to add me I'll be so glad ao add u too :wink:
  • audra0831
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 and a mom of 2 kiddos, ages 11 and 9, and I have 100+ pounds to lose. I'll send a friend request your way!
  • Nahlille
    Nahlille Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined a couple of weeks ago. I love this program! I did WW a couple of years ago and lost 60 lbs on the Point program and gained it all back after getting married and having my twins (gained 70 lbs with the pregnancy). The Points Plus program just wasn't working for me, in a month on the program I had barely lost 2 lbs. On this program I've already lost 4 lbs in half the time! Looking for friends to help me stay motivated!
  • lifegoesonformel
    Options
    I have one child and my goal is to loose 100 cal add me if u would like to
  • JennBrenn81
    JennBrenn81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 with 45lbs still to loose. I've been on mfp for about 4 weeks this time. I'm really trying to stay on track this time. Feel free to add, as I also need support.
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    Skinnyness not skinless... that wouldn't be very nice.. :laugh:
    LOLOLOL this one made me laugh haha
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    Hey I'm Jillian MaMa of two I have a total of 65 pounds and have lost 11 so far! feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Norellaangell
    Norellaangell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Norella. I'm 31 & a mother of 2 boys, ages 6 & 2. I'm right along with ya, I have made my 1st goal to loose 60lb, but my big goal is 120lb.
  • Quadluvincutie
    Options
    Thank you ladies for the ticker help!