My story

Options
Hi everyone my name is Aura I'm 29. I'm a mother of 4. In 2010 my weight was at its all time high 255 lbs!!! I never thought I would get so big but I didn't do anything to stop it. I saw a pic of me and that was it. I started working hard and dieting. I successfully lost 57 lbs. well I got Pregnant after all of my hard work and gained 45 pounds. I had a C-section so I had to wait eight weeks before i started working out. Started p90x again and lost the 45 lbs. So i was back at 198. I worked real hard and was able to go down to 179. Then events in my life lead me to leave my fitness goals aside for a few month. Unfortunately I gained 27 ibs. How could I let that happen ? Honestly I was under so much stress and I could see what was happening to me but I didn't do anything to help myself. When I saw that I was at 207 I Panicked and I started my weight loss journey again. I was Very disappointed with myself, that I let myself get back hear. After all that hard work smh . Well I have lost 10 lbs And I'm back on my fitness pal to log in my process. I have purchased insanity and I should be Receiving that next week. I Intend to work hard I want to accomplish A lost of 30 pounds by April which is my 30th birthday. Any support, tips and Encouragement will help. I also decided to try shakeology since i have heard so many good things about it. So we will see. Feel free to add me and be of support and I will do the same for you. :)

Replies

• Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You haven't failed until you give up, so keep going! Have a look at my profile, and add me if you like :smile:
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You haven't failed until you give up, so keep going!

she's so right!!!! i commend you for sticking w/ it!!!