Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My story

Hi everyone my name is Aura I'm 29. I'm a mother of 4. In 2010 my weight was at its all time high 255 lbs!!! I never thought I would get so big but I didn't do anything to stop it. I saw a pic of me and that was it. I started working hard and dieting. I successfully lost 57 lbs. well I got Pregnant after all of my hard work and gained 45 pounds. I had a C-section so I had to wait eight weeks before i started working out. Started p90x again and lost the 45 lbs. So i was back at 198. I worked real hard and was able to go down to 179. Then events in my life lead me to leave my fitness goals aside for a few month. Unfortunately I gained 27 ibs. How could I let that happen ? Honestly I was under so much stress and I could see what was happening to me but I didn't do anything to help myself. When I saw that I was at 207 I Panicked and I started my weight loss journey again. I was Very disappointed with myself, that I let myself get back hear. After all that hard work smh . Well I have lost 10 lbs And I'm back on my fitness pal to log in my process. I have purchased insanity and I should be Receiving that next week. I Intend to work hard I want to accomplish A lost of 30 pounds by April which is my 30th birthday. Any support, tips and Encouragement will help. I also decided to try shakeology since i have heard so many good things about it. So we will see. Feel free to add me and be of support and I will do the same for you. :)

Replies

• Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    You haven't failed until you give up, so keep going! Have a look at my profile, and add me if you like :smile:
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    You haven't failed until you give up, so keep going!

she's so right!!!! i commend you for sticking w/ it!!!