Commercials you hate and love

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
I love the Budweiser commercial with the foal growing up and following his previous owner. Makes me melt!

I HATE that stupid geico commercial where the pig is on a date and his car breaks down and the girl hints about wasting time with the pig until the tow truck comes and he yells out "fruit ninja". It gives me the creeps and I thought geico used a gecko, not a pig. That one skeeves me out!

Ok, what about you?

Replies

• breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    love the car commercial where the father is driving by the school bus to make certain that his young daughter is ok. its so sweet.
    i also hate the geico commercial with the pig. and the geico gecko commercial where the bridesmaid gives the gecko the come hither look. GROSS!
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Discover Credit Card commercial running on radio around here. Hate it.
    "With Discover, you can pay your bill online or by phone right up until midnight on the due date without a late fee...."

Seriously, if I pay on time, I won't get a late fee? Damn, I need me one of those cards......
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    love the car commercial where the father is driving by the school bus to make certain that his young daughter is ok. its so sweet.
    i also hate the geico commercial with the pig. and the geico gecko commercial where the bridesmaid gives the gecko the come hither look. GROSS!

I hate all Geico and Progressive insurance commercials. Oh, and Elephant insurance commercials as well. I like the Mayhem commercials, though, for Allstate. Those are funny.