Questions keeping me awake

Options
In my short time on MFP, I have come to realize (through reading every thread ever written) that this may be the most intuitive group of people on this or any other webesphere. So, I will pose to the collective you the questions that have been keeping me up at night (2 nights already this week, and several last week – just as an example).
1.In the words of Rodney King – “Can’t we all just get along?”
2.What was the real reason the chicken crossed the road?
3.Could a vegan ever be happily married to a paleo?
4.If women’s perfume is supposed to appeal to me, why doesn’t it smell like bacon and new cars?
5.Is “stupid” contagious?
6.What will be the next technological paradigm shift that I can take advantage of and make gajillions of dollars?
7.Why does it seem that chicken eggs are about the only thing that DON’T taste like chicken?
8.Was the first person to ever try bungee jumping brave, smart or pushed?
Okay, I will now quietly await the influx of wisdom which will grant me peaceful slumber. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• TxHamJello
    Options
    Another sleepless night . . . .
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Yes, stupid is very contagious.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Okay....first of all, you stopped at eight questions. Who stops at eight questions? You only had two more to go! Quit being a lazy *kitten*!

And second of all...there is no second of all...I just felt that "first of all" would make for a good attention grabber.
  • TxHamJello
    Options
    9. How can I stop being a lazy *kitten*?
    10. Why is 10 a good round number for questions?
  • naschulze
    Options
    1. Yes we can but that's boring
    2. Because chickens are stupid
    3. Only if it was a forced marriage or one of them was rich
    4. Because women buy it
    5. Yes
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    In my short time on MFP, I have come to realize (through reading every thread ever written) that this may be the most intuitive group of people on this or any other webesphere. So, I will pose to the collective you the questions that have been keeping me up at night (2 nights already this week, and several last week – just as an example).
    1.In the words of Rodney King – “Can’t we all just get along?”
    2.What was the real reason the chicken crossed the road?
    3.Could a vegan ever be happily married to a paleo?
    4.If women’s perfume is supposed to appeal to me, why doesn’t it smell like bacon and new cars?
    5.Is “stupid” contagious?
    6.What will be the next technological paradigm shift that I can take advantage of and make gajillions of dollars?
    7.Why does it seem that chicken eggs are about the only thing that DON’T taste like chicken?
    8.Was the first person to ever try bungee jumping brave, smart or pushed?
    Okay, I will now quietly await the influx of wisdom which will grant me peaceful slumber. Thank you in advance.

1) No, because there are too many idiots in the world.
    2) I've yet to see any scientific studies that show that the chicken actually crossed the road
    3) no, vegans can't be happy.
    4) women's perfume is not supposed to appeal to men, it's to be a distinctive smell so other women can understand "hey, *****, I paid $100/ounce to smell like this"
    5) Absolutely. You can catch stupid easily. Argue with a stupid person and somebody watching can't tell the difference between the two of you.
    6) synthetic noses that make the $100/ounce perfume your girl is wearing smell like bacon and new cars
    7) nothing tastes like chicken. Chicken tastes like everything else.
    8) First person to bungee jump was an incompetent suicidal headcase