JayBird or other wireless headphones

Options
Does anyone have them? What has your experience been like with them? Before I pay $100 for headphones I'd like to know what people think about them. Also, If you are using another brand (that's hopefully cheaper) can I have feedback as well. Thanks!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I have Motorola S9-HD's and they are pretty cool, no complaints. I think now they have S11-HD's, or at least S10-HD's... just the newer versions of the same thing.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I should have just posted this on my feed. I should have known you would know the answer haha.
  • Nitro2310
    Nitro2310 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    plantronics around 65 amazon work excellent with blue tooth
  • Obey46
    Obey46 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like the s10s than the new s11. it seems smaller plus you can get it cheaper. only issue is that it's not too loud, but most songs are loud enough to cancel outside noises.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I have Motorola S9-HD's and they are pretty cool, no complaints. I think now they have S11-HD's, or at least S10-HD's... just the newer versions of the same thing.

I had the S9 and got the S10's last summer and love them.. Use them everyday and they work great....
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    I have a Sony mw600 and like it a lot. 55.68 on Amazon right now. Keeps a charge well.

Sony Ericsson Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Headset with FM Radio
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003DQ1DCM/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

edit: the newer version is only 44.28.

Sony 1264-5582 MW600 Hi-Fi Wireless Headset with FM Radio - Retail Packaging - Black
    http://www.amazon.com/Sony-1264-5582-MW600-Wireless-Headset/dp/B008NA985C/ref=dp_ob_title_def
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback. They don't have to be SUPER loud because usually I'm in the gym or on the trail and so I have to have some sort of spatial awareness I just don't want to hear the person next to me :smile: