IM SO BORED

Options
j4nash
j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
I hurt my back and have been in bed since last Wednesday with the exception of some rehab. Anyone else been on "bed rest?" I need some entertainment!

Replies

• fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    GET A JOB!

oh, wait. you're on bedrest. i suggest catching up on some tv shows (NETFLIX) or reading a good book. if you're artistic, try your hand at painting or sketching.
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    crack helps
  • j4nash
    Options
    GET A JOB!

oh, wait. you're on bedrest. i suggest catching up on some tv shows (NETFLIX) or reading a good book. if you're artistic, try your hand at painting or sketching.

Lol, I work from home. I think this would be much more exciting if I actually worked in an office because it would be something different.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, have I - I watched a lot of movies, tv shows, etc. Do you like to write?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Teach yourself magic.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    War & Peace
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    my answer isn't appropriate (takes just yourself ;D) ha but honestly all joking aside start watching some crappy tv show that is additive :laugh: works for my when the mr is on xbox :)
  • j4nash
    Options
    285353_2835906634553_1327216089_n_zps2e8ef000.jpg
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Play with yourself.

Cards
    Video games
    Chess
    Crossword Puzzles
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    *kitten* furiously?
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    Play with yourself.

Cards
    Video games
    Chess
    Crossword Puzzles

yes....yes what he said!
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I hurt my back and have been in bed since last Wednesday with the exception of some rehab. Anyone else been on "bed rest?" I need some entertainment!

double up on your pain meds, time will seem to pass much more quickly when you're unconscious.
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Play with yourself.

tumblr_m8om6hKD4Y1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Cards
    Video games
    Chess
    Crossword Puzzles
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry.

Was on my back from July to November because of my back...and playing in the forums helped me keep busy, and interacting with my friends here.

Hope it feels better soon.

I tweaked mine again a few days ago...not happy:angry:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    This should help

tumblr_lybsyj7AxW1qzt1yyo1_400_zps64c5c0e0.gif
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

double up on your pain meds, time will seem to pass much more quickly when you're unconscious.

^^ this works. Sometimes mix with a little shot of vodka. Added bonus is you can start watching walking dead again from the beginning without remembering what happens next.
  • j4nash
    Options
    Based upon the overwhelming advice in this thread I'm going to have the sorest forearms ever when these meds wear off.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Based upon the overwhelming advice in this thread I'm going to have the sorest forearms ever when these meds wear off.

It's like a free Shake Weight.

Sorry about your pain, and your boredom.
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options

HAHAHAHAhahaha
  • kitcando
    Options
    Just a thought.....set up a web cam while you are "exercising" your forearms....you know....since you work from home anyways....nothing wrong with making a few $'s for a rainy day....and, babe, excitement wise....sounds like it's pouring....lol!!!