Newbie looking for other with over 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• lifenfast4ward
    lifenfast4ward Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose shed around 100 pounds!!! Feel Free to add me!!!
  • alexarpoe
    Options
    I got off track after last year, but I have just started a recovery program here in my city that last for 10 weeks. I'm looking for some new friends to get to know and to help keep me motivated. Add me if you want! :)
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Love giving and receiving encouragement. Best wishes
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm 50yo, 5'4", 220 with 80 lbs to lose. Add me if you like.
  • rnangelina
    Options
    im also a newbie looking for new friends who want to walk and loose at least 100 pounds i have dificulty doing excercise by myself have zumba videos and la fitness membership havent gone to gym cause i havent found any one that goes to my gym and i havent done zumba cause its hard to get motivated with out any partners so definately would like a gym partner and have some one to do zumba with
  • rnangelina
    Options
    sorry new at this im 312 pounds 36yrs old 5'7 was 245 last summer and have gained weight by being in depression mode so if your looking to lose the weight like i do please reply
  • annie4u3
    annie4u3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 50 to start out with, but of course I need to lose more. Started this on Monday and would like some friends, so if anyone wants feel free to add!!:wink:
  • storywebber
    storywebber Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I too have a little over 100 lbs to lose. Add to that I am a diabetic. I set my calories goal at 1500. The carbs allowance is set for me by the diabetic thing of 40 to 60 carbs per meal. I am doing well in meeting the carbs goal but am over (sometimes little, sometimes big) on the calorie goal and sodium goals. This is my third week. I lost 7 lbs the first two weeks. I will weigh today however it will be a 4 pm instead of 8:30 am so I will naturally weigh more in the afternoon.

I do believe I will have a weight gain because I have been over the calorie goal. But I am pleased to have met the carb goal.
    Betty
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello, Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I am also on a weight loss adventure.. I'm trying the low carb way.. How is everyone else's method ??? Feel free to add me as well =)

Lets encourage eachother =) Its hard and get frustrating, its nice to have people to discuss it with =)
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey there ! I am in the same club, please feel free to add me. I log daily and am looking for other serious minded people that want to lose in a healthy way.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yep. 53yrs, Widowed, now divorcing 2nd, Mother of 2, At least 94lbs to lose, 11 gone. Doing 1392 cals, trying the 5:2 / Intermittent Fast thing. I am reasonably sure I'm allergic to gluten and dairy so cutting that out of my diet. I'm no gym bunny so add me :smile:
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have about 150-180 to lose. I have lost 12 so far! Feel free to add me, I love being supportive and surrounding myself with supportive people!:)
  • mlbqd3
    mlbqd3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have right at 100 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me for support. I am here everyday!
    Best of Luck to all!!
  • audra0831
    Options
    Hi - I joined MFP in January and so far I've lost 9 pounds, and I have 129 more to lose. I'll send you a friend request. We can do this!
  • chelseelynn1970
    Options
    i have a little over 100 to lose add me
  • jreeves36
    jreeves36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I just started Jan 11th, I need to lose about 130 pounds.. so far lost 12 ! Doing it in small chunks, first goal is 40 lbs.
  • mrsmcline
    mrsmcline Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, 1/20/2013 and I am hoping to lose 120 pounds. :smile:
    Good luck to all!!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 100lbs as well, feel free to add me!
  • fay732
    fay732 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been at it for one week and lost 4lbs...great way to keep up with calories and be accountable!! Need to lose over 100+
  • miminyhalfmara
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I started out with 140 to lose, and I've lost 77, so I'll be around for a while. I'm double tracking on MFP and Weight Watchers (just started here last week too, hoping to get some insights into why things have slowed wayyyy down). Let's do this together...