Looking for Positive Supportive Friends

Options
Hey,

I'm looking for supportive, positive MFP friends that I might have something in common with. I'm 25, married, and finishing up a 2nd Bachelor's degree to pursue a career in graphic design. I love art, games, and comedy. I have 78 pounds to lose to meet my goal. I am counting calories and working out to achieve that.
I eat a mostly vegan diet, and I am sticking to the recommended 1200 net calories from MFP. I am also trying to enjoy the journey, because I know it's going to be a long one.

Feel free to add me

Replies

• MedinaR66
    Options
    I'm a newby too. I'm 46 and almost done with my associate's in criminal justice.
    25 and working on your second Bachelor's degree? WOW!!
    I would like to lose 50 plus lbs.
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 34 years old. I am currently working as a business administrator which I love. Working on getting my second college certification in Health and Safety. I am married with a 4 year old son. My goal is to lose 68 pounds which will get me back to the weight I was when I met my husband. I want to build my self confidence, be active, eat healthy and be a good role model for my family. I am looking for supportive friends to add to MFP, to learn from and help keep each other motivated.
  • kayla1125
    Options
    Feel free to add me too both of you!!!
  • Ptitus123
    Options
    I'm looking for support also!!!!! I'm 45 mother of two became their caregiver after a near fatal car accident in 2011. Currently looking for a program in Social Work to help me with my career as a Motivational Speaker and to one day start a Non-profit Organization. I'm looking to loose 70 lbs. I can use some friends who will be supportive and consistant.