my weight loss ticker

Options
so this is my question. i have been on this program for over a year. back then i got down to 20 lbs less than i am now. so in january i started over. but i can not get my tracking system to undo. does this make sense??? meaning i am still going off that low number so even when i lose now it says i lose to you guys but on my meter it doesnt do anything... is there anyway to reset that? does this make sense??? i want that motivator back... help

Replies

• MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean.. because after joining I went away and put on some weight.. came back and it took weeks to get back down to my joining weight and so it kept saying I was losing 0 on the meter. I didn't really look for a solution, but I'll have a look now...
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Ok.. go to Apps and press on tickers. Then press on the update ticker button and it will allow you to re-enter your starting weight. So you can at least have a ticker a the bottom of your posts that show your current relevant weight loss effort.
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    omgosh thank you so much... why i never looked in apps. really appreciate it!