50 calorie ice cream cups!!!!

Options
DanceForever904
DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
50 calorie Ice cream cups!!! if you think you miss read i said 50 calories ice cream cups...what you will need...1 cup almond milk unsweet 30 calories 2 packets splenda vanilla extract measure carefully because you do not need much (i did .5 tsp) ground cinnamon (i did a tsp) and put in freezer till frozen and yum! its 50 calories only 1 sugar 2 fiber 7 carbs 1 protein and 181 sodium thats all i know for nutrition

Replies

• babsmoran
    Options
    sounds yummy!!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    sounds good. bump
  • lainester
    Options
    Thank you!!!!! I can't wait to try this! YUMMM
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    What is splenda vanilla extract?
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I think she meant 2 packets splenda, and half teaspoon vanilla extract
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    50 calorie Ice cream cups!!! if you think you miss read i said 50 calories ice cream cups...what you will need...1 cup almond milk unsweet 30 calories 2 packets splenda vanilla extract measure carefully because you do not need much (i did .5 tsp) ground cinnamon (i did a tsp) and put in freezer till frozen and yum! its 50 calories only 1 sugar 2 fiber 7 carbs 1 protein and 181 sodium thats all i know for nutrition
    Will it work with coconut milk?
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hmmm...I never would have thought of that one on my own. thanks. and for the person who asked if coconut milk would work too, thanks for that idea also. I'm sure it too will be tasty.
  • Butterflys4jesus
    Butterflys4jesus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "Will it work with coconut milk?"

Easy way to tell,check to see how many calories, etc, your brand of coconut milk has in it. add the sweetener, (I prefer Truvia) and the Vanilla, and voila. Note, spice shops like myspicesage.com or (ebay) sell the vanilla powder,so it would be like vanilla bean ice cream...
  • Butterflys4jesus
    Butterflys4jesus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to try this, sounds great!
  • FierceV_Phat
    FierceV_Phat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Trying this tomorrow! thanks!
  • ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump :heart:
  • Enollan
    Options
    Better check that. Coconut milk is way high in fat. :(
  • leisuregranny
    leisuregranny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What about unsweetened chocolate almond milk? Can add strawberry extract. Chocolate almond milk and frozen strawberries make a great smoothie, so I imagine it would probably make a great ice cream too.
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    yumm!! good idea, thanks! :)
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    bump, I have been eating ice cream way to much and going over in cals so thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • BLNKSN
    BLNKSN Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    I tried it, I used stevia and some protein powder instead of vanilla extract though, was delicious, thanks! Always looking for nice low carb snacks. :)
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hold the phone.. Wouldn't that be 30 calories altogether? :huh:
  • lolly2721
    lolly2721 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Going to try this!
  • olives28
    Options
    bump