Open food diaries

Options
Hi all! I'm looking for friends with open food diaries. Not trying to be weird, but I like to check out what's making you successful and maybe broaden my own intake which always seems to get stuck in a boring rut. I have about 90lbs to lose and am just starting out here.

Replies

• AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, my diary is open to friends although I'm not sure I have a role model diet just yet but hey I'm working on it.
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Feel free to add me x
  • Renee81170
    Renee81170 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you can add me too.. but I'm often a junk food junkie.
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Feel free to add me and others on this link. Just closed mine out for the day along with my exercise log. Always open to share.
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    add if you like,,,,
    open is good, can get good ideas. feel not alone in your cravings.
    bye........... Later
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    mine is open, but haven't logged in the past 2 days. But i generally do. :)
  • kajpurdue
    kajpurdue Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add...
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to my friend's list.

i eat around 1,500 - 2,000 a day. i've lost 16lb and am going for at least 20 more.
  • willowdancer
    Options
    You can add me! My diet isn't always that great but I am trying!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome :•} .. My diary is open and I log in everyday
    Feel free to add me :•}
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends and I log daily, lost 36kg (79lbs ) so far :)
  • DJHudgins
    Options
    Send me an invite! I log on everyday with an open diary :). Always looking to give and receive support as well! :)
  • lotusspark
    Options
    You can add me, I'm more successful than not.
  • muayqis
    Options
    i think mines open to all, is pretty boring most if the time though, Seems to be keeping me on the path most of the time though
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I welcome and accept all request. My diary is open, but far from perfect. I do my very best to make sure I am eating all my fruits and veggies, but you will see pizza creep in there at least once a week. Since I am from the Philly area, the occasional cheesesteak will also be there. Overall though I do try and eat well and get my walking in a few times a week. I would love to follow you on your journey!
  • Kimmy_927
    Kimmy_927 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, add me
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You can add me, but my food diaries tend to be pretty boring because once I find something I like that is good for me, I'll eat the same thing over and over and over again just so I don't have to think about it. For me, the hardest part about eating well is having to pay so much attention to what I eat, so I get into ruts! But maybe they're different from your ruts...
  • lizak953
    lizak953 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... mine's open and usually falls somewhere between 1200-1600.
  • dsm0001
    dsm0001 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and new food ideas!