Totally Overwhelmed

I need some modivatio. I'm totally overwhlemed betweenwatching what i eat, working out, finachial problems, two sick kids ( 3 and younger), work, taxes.. Shall i go on... I need some support to just keep going.... Also some prayer... Please Jesus just help me.....

Replies

• SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    I know how you feel, I found it very overwhelming and that lead to me delaying my weight loss journey for a very long time. Whilst I can't offer any advice over the family and financial stresses you have, I do understand how daunting improving your health can be.

All I can suggest is that you try to step back a bit and look at the whole thing as a marathon rather than a sprint. Such drastic changes will not occur over night so look at it as an entire lifestyle adjustment, a long-term goal that will stay with you forever.

I think something that put me off for so long was that I was expecting too much too soon. If I couldn't achieve what I was aiming for by next week then what was the point in starting? Once you overcome that hurdle you are well on your way in my opinion.

All the best.
  • When you start seeing progress it is the most awesome of motivation, it's those initial first few weeks that are hard when the weight doesn't magically fall off the way we all wish it would ("I have been so good for two weeks and the scales say I have only lost 2lb! I'm going on a binge and giving up!") . If you start now in 3-6 months you'll be so glad you started.