65 lbs lost! (15 to go!)

Options
This was over 2 and a half years of becoming more active and more conscious of what I put into my body.

Before:
fatty2_zps613070d9.jpg

fattyprom_zpsd1c474b8.jpg

After:
ece6d0fe-f5b0-4907-822c-8424a6114d32_zps3b10b4e0.jpg

cad208c4-88a8-431b-87ff-4a6d6e00cc1d_zps90a5e30e.jpg

Like I said, I've still got about 15 lbs I'd like to lose! Fore reference, I'm 5'3" and about 200-215 lbs in the before pictures and 150 in the after.

Anyone close to their goal please add me! I've found the last few pounds to be the hardest!

Replies

• kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • kelsprettygirl
    Options
    You look fabulous. We are the same height. It's nice to know I look halfway decent in the 150s. You want to lose 15 more lbs... once I get to 150, I'd like to lose 10 just to hit a goal I made for myself a few years ago... but then lose 13 more on top of that.

I know you'll look and feel even better than you ALREADY do once you eliminate the 15. Just keep on keeping on!!!! Hope you see me at the finish line ;)
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful in the "before" pictures, and you look great now too!! Wonderful progress!!
  • Holli1230
    Holli1230 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    First off you look awesome! Sending friend request! We are very similar! My start weight was 215, currently 160 and I'm 5'3" as well. Aiming for at least 20 more and it's very slow going!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    This was over 2 and a half years of becoming more active and more conscious of what I put into my body.

Before:
    fatty2_zps613070d9.jpg

fattyprom_zpsd1c474b8.jpg

After:
    ece6d0fe-f5b0-4907-822c-8424a6114d32_zps3b10b4e0.jpg

cad208c4-88a8-431b-87ff-4a6d6e00cc1d_zps90a5e30e.jpg

Like I said, I've still got about 15 lbs I'd like to lose! Fore reference, I'm 5'3" and about 200-215 lbs in the before pictures and 150 in the after.

Anyone close to their goal please add me! I've found the last few pounds to be the hardest!

Well done, how did you do it? You look great!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Wow you look amazing :happy:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful. Congratulations on your loss!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Looking good!! :)
  • macummins1959
    Options
    You are inspiring, you look great. Keep it up. BTW be careful after you reach your end goal it a dangerous time.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh well done, You look fantastic!!!

Keep up the good hard work

; )
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    you look awesome! I can definitely see the difference! Although, you were always a beautiful girl! Great job :)
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look great !
  • rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing wtg
  • Courtky
    Options
    Wow this is amazing! How'd you do it? You look amazing!
  • vampiremeus
    vampiremeus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    good job girl! :flowerforyou: btw, i love that dress you're wearing in the first pic
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think it was just moderating and cutting down the amount of food I ate. In high school (when I was bigger) I had a huge problem with binge eating, and I wasn't very active at all. I also ate out at restaurants ALL the time without even caring about the amount of calories I put into my body.

Now, I usually count calories. In the beginning, I dropped from 210-215 to 175-180 by eating about 1200 calories a day, exercising almost every day, etc. After that, it was really more of a lifestyle change. I stopped drinking soda, chose healthier options when I could, worked out when I could, etc. I really started to like things like yoga and eating healthy. The farther I got into it, the easier it became!

I still like to count my calories (it works for me!) but I don't stick to 1200. I generally eat about 1400-1600 if I get in a good workout and try to keep it low if I don't have time to work out, but I always listen to my body. If I'm hungry, I eat more.

That's it. No secrets. Just moderation, small changes, and a LOT of time. Be patient with your body! It's trying its hardest!
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    good job girl! :flowerforyou: btw, i love that dress you're wearing in the first pic

Thanks! I think it was from Target! (Shhhhhh.... no one has to know haha) But it's probably 5 or more years old. Haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!