Looking for friends to encourage getting fitter :)

Options
Hi all, I have recently joined and would really like to add some friends to join my journey and follow yours too. Together we maybe able to encourage each other to get off our bums :)

Replies

• fitnessQueenUK
    fitnessQueenUK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there Im always up for encouraging and being encouraged lol :wink:
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hey there...feel free to add me...the more, the merrier :)
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Sen you an add! Always looking for more encouraging friends. Looking forward to seeing your progress! :bigsmile:
  • kajules
    Options
    Hi There !

I joined a while back through a phone app but hard troubles with it so forgot to continue.

Now I'm back and would love to motivate each other!

have a great day!
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I sent requests and anyone can add me :flowerforyou: always can use more friends!
  • Ladybug2300
    Options
    Hello add me I need the support also :o)
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add away! :)
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me too!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Put something about you one your profile and you will get more FRs....Friend Requests.. :wink:
  • DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am on here everyday x
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like the "fitter" part. I'm doing alright on the calories, but can't seem to get motivated to exercise. I don't want to run marathons, but I would like to get motivated to exercise.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I'm on everyday posting, supporting and motivating as best I can. I've been on MFP for over a year with an open diary. Good luck with your awesome journey, get healthy, fit and have fun.
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • bReCiNoS1107
    Options
    Hello welcome!!! Feel free to add me we can motivate each other!!!
  • Holly_k88
    Holly_k88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here yet, add me :) we can keep each other motivated
  • davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :)
  • littlecandy428
    littlecandy428 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am certainly looking for friends and encouragement! This journey is easier when you have someone walking with you! Please fee free to add me folks!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • serenityowl1980
    serenityowl1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ya. I know what you mean, exercise is not my strong point. I read something recently that explains why women have spurts of energy and then flat line, (this is me!:) Apparently it is our hormones. Those spurts are preparing us for the dreaded monthly visit. 80 percent of women use that spurt to try and get fit then flat line when the visit appears. It takes a few weeks to build that energy again, just about the time the next spurt appears. And so goes the circle. The advice I took which has been working nicely is not to over do it. Light exercise but regularly. I bought myself the wii fit board and do yoga on it about 3 times a week. I also have a dog so walk every day and since I moved I have had to cycle to work everyday. I work in a school which means I get the holidays off and thats when I refuse to do anything! Why don't you try something similar to suit yourself lifestyle and take it easy. x