Confession!

Options
OK, so i fell off the log, maybe even jumped off. I had done so well through the first quarter of the year, really showing some positive changes...then, back to the old routine. Such a stupid yo-yo effect. I really lost all desire to put forth the effort to diet or exercise. I put 17 pounds back on like 2 months.

But today is a new day! Today i get to make new choices, create new habits, start being the me I was meant to be. So i'm climbing back up on the horse (sorry for the mixed metaphor: logs do not equal horses). But I'm starting again.

Here's to more progress and better success.

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    We all fall at some point or another but the important thing is that you're back. :smile: You can do this!
  • JenS2009
    JenS2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats for getting yourself back in gear! Falling off those logs and horses happen to the best of us... but it can end up being some great motivation in the end. Good luck to you!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Welcome back!!! Is the 14 pounds still a loss for you then? If so, that is fantastic still!!!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    :wink: Welcome back! Today's a new day! Good luck to you and much success on your future (soon-to-be) weight loss! :wink:
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    GOOD for you, welcome back! :happy:
  • melch
    melch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    to follow on from logs and horses its a bumpy road that we are treading at the moment and sometimes the road is going to trip us up so long as we dont stay lying down but eventually get up and get walking again its fine - good luck ! (by the way I have tripped many a times but decided not to look at it as failure ! :smile:966390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter