Hello

Options
HI Everyone,
My name is Lydia and I joined my fitness pal in January. I started my healthy eating challenge on January 7. I am not on a diet but rather trying to eat healthy and clean. Not too sure what clean is exactly but I am figuring it out as I go. I have lost 20.6 pounds since I started my healthy eating quest. I have not had any white grains, sugar, potatoes or alcohol since I started. It took me a long time to figure out this site but I am getting better every day! I am enjoying modifying my recipes and making new healthy ones.

I want to lose at least 30 more but possibly 34 so I am not in the overweight range for BMI. I was a little discourage when I discovered today, I needed to drop 4 more pounds!!!! I am eating healthy and I am working out too so hopefully I will be there BY June 1. So any advise and encouragement would be appreciated!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Andy625uk
    Andy625uk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Lydi, congratulations on your weight loss. Thats an amazing amount. I've lost about 28lbs, but that was since last August - and I still like a drink on a Friday. Keep up the good work!!
  • Yecats1990
    Yecats1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Lydia I am Stacey :flowerforyou:

You have done a fantastic job so far, great weight loss! I find food is my weakness I'm a relatively active person. It's great that you have recipes to share and I would love to check them out. I find that eating healthily left me hungry and would fill gaps with bread which I'm starting to think I may have an intolerance too as I get very bloated after eating it, but I'm ok with pasta and cakes etc Alcohol is a challange for me as I am 22 my friends all enjoy meeting at the pub for a few :drinker: not like being younger when going out to play was the all the rage lol I would love to be able to follow your progress and give support when needed. Keep up the great work!! x
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey Lydia, great job so far, you're doing great. I've basically started when and how you did. I do have a lot more to lose than you do though.

I just decided in Jan. to log everything I eat. Eat less, eat better and move more. So far I've had weekly progress. My profile and diary are open. I love the encourage others who are on this path too!