Brazil Butt Lift

Options
Hello
Is anyone doing Brazil Butt Lift? I am starting week 2 today (started the program on 02/11/13)
I am doing the Pear solution.

Replies

• G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I've just started today the too big solution!:smile:
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I ordered it last week. Should be here wed!!! Super excited to get my butt in shape. :)
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I can't wait until I start seeing results.
  • NaturallyReka
    Options
    I started a Brazil Butt Lift and Rockin' Body hybrid program yesterday.
  • ruddhi
    Options
    Wow ..that's great....

I must say..it's a KILLER workout....MY legs are hurting...I hope it works. I tries Jillian Michael 30 day shre and I GAINED weight.

I hope I lose my saddlebags and shrink my pear size with this one.

Good Luck all
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I LOVE IT! AND IT WORKS!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm anxious to hear how it goes. It seems I've lost a great deal of my weight in my butt. It needs some serious lifting!
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I tries Jillian Michael 30 day shre and I GAINED weight.

So glad I'm not the only one! UGH!!! So irritating.......
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been incorporating the moves into my routine and I see results. I've been doing it for about 2 months now
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options

ME TOO!! Her Ripped in 30 was amazing, but Shred I gained. Was so sad! I am starting her 90 Day Revolution on Sunday so hopefully that takes it back off! Going to add some Ripped in there with that too. I have not done the Brazil Butt Lift, but have considered it. How long is the workout? I have been so spoiled w/ JM 20 min workouts.
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    Is this a class?
    No it's a DVD
  • ajhugz
    Options

It may have been your diet. I lost a lot with 30 day shred and now i'm doing ripped in 30 along with BBL
  • ajhugz
    Options
    [/quote]

ME TOO!! Her Ripped in 30 was amazing, but Shred I gained. Was so sad! I am starting her 90 Day Revolution on Sunday so hopefully that takes it back off! Going to add some Ripped in there with that too. I have not done the Brazil Butt Lift, but have considered it. How long is the workout? I have been so spoiled w/ JM 20 min workouts.
    [/quote]

There are different workouts you do everyday. I think they're all over 30 min and you do 2 a day. I'm only on day 3.
  • ajhugz
    Options
    Combination1_zps11b47bd2.jpg

Here's a sample of the workout plan for those of you thinking about buying brazil butt lift. I'm doing the combination but there are two other plans for different body shapes.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So I bought the Master Series. Didn't realize its 3 a bit more advanced. DURR! So today I just purchased the regular workout set. I'm so not coordinated so I'm hoping this helps me get my tights, bum bum, and a bit in my tummy. :flowerforyou:
  • ruddhi
    Options
    good luck !

I think the workouts are fun and dont get boring due to rotations,
    With 30 day shred i got really bored, doing the same thing everyday !
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Is it worth it?
    Are there samples of it on YouTube? When you search for it a ton comes up, I don't know what's legit and not.
  • ajhugz
    Options
    Is it worth it?
    Are there samples of it on YouTube? When you search for it a ton comes up, I don't know what's legit and not.

I'm on day 5 and I think its worth it. I feel my body getting stronger. Some of the exercises he uses I've seen on ripped in 30 but he definitely takes it to the next level with bbl. I've looked at tons of before and after pictures and some butts I liked, some I didn't but there was no doubt that the after was better than before. Here are some videos I watched before I started it. They show a little of what you can expect and are from real people not infomercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6ITRr8nqY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhQaSytav8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zleyT6qil9s
  • G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    High and tight video today - ouch! I couldn't complete all reps - without equipment!
  • ruddhi
    Options
    Thanks for the videos.
    I think this workout is worth it if you want lower body specific exercises.
    My question: How do you track High and tight or sculpt in MFP?

Ruddhi