hello just found this site yesterday

Options
sheresamae
sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
Hi I am Sheresa.I am 29 married with a 19 month old son. I have been dieting and taking phentermine for 4 months now have lost 45 pounds. I have never been this sucessful and am excited to have this extra motivation since I will be not taking the pills much longer and I still have 60 lbs to lose.

Replies

• TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome Sheresa (beautiful name!) Friend me if you'd like to make a new friend (or for motivation) :wink:
  • crystal3000
    crystal3000 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welocme Sheresa!!! We are glad to have you...This is a wonderful site and everyone here is very supportive....If you stick to this site you will loose the weight no problem....any questions that you may have just ask it and the members here will be sure to answer from their expereiences and by whatever knowledge that they may have on the situation....... Be strong and stay determined and you will be successful.....You are in the right place!!!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've just started here this week as well, it's been quite the motivator :) - friend me if you like!
  • fallongm_85
    fallongm_85 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Sheresa! Congrats on the weight loss, that's good!!:happy: I am also new to this site. My mom sent this site to me about 4 days ago and have been using it ever since. I love it. It keeps track of everthing and does all the calculations for you. You will enjoy it. I used to take phetermine but I couldn't find a doctor where I lived. Did you get them from the internet?
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I went to a doctor in OKC I am way to nervous to get them offline. I think the majority of it is calorie counting if your doing that you probably won't need the phentermine.