Newbie here! Looking for friendly motivation :)

Options
Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to my fitness pal, i started using the website about a week ago. Hurricane Sandy really threw me and my family for a loop! 3ft of water in the house so the house is STILL getting renovated. Until recently, we've been moving from hotel to hotel and not having a kitchen really screwed up my eating habits. Restaurants every night does terrible things to your waist line!

I'm trying to lose the extra weight Sandy gave me which is about 15lbs but I am hoping to lose another 10lbs and get back into the shape and lifestyle I had about 4 years ago. I'd welcome any friend requests to help with my motivation and i'll certainly help motivate you back!! :)

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I can't even imagine what it was like to live through that, but you will get your life back on track
  • poneal410
    Options
    Sorry you went through that. I pray that things continue to get better for your family!

I signed up here a few weeks ago as well. This is a great site. You can add me as a friend as well if you like. The more the merrier!
  • Ryan_Fix
    Options
    Aloha everyone,

Newbie here and loving it. Feel free to add me.
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! :) just a month old on MFP ! Feel free to add me! Am on almost everyday if anyone needs any extra motivation :)
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    that's so sad.....be brave stay strong

feel free to add me
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me always here to help
  • Angeleyes05
    Angeleyes05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me... always looking for some mutual motivation! :)