NSV that has nothing to do with weight loss or fitness...

Cathy7794
Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
It was exactly one year ago today that I quit smoking! After being a smoker for 24 years, I never thought I'd make it this far but I did!! AND I didn't gain a single pound! I lost 50 instead. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Congrats!! Awesome NSV!
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Goog job.
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    But it does have something to do with making yourself healthier...great job:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    That is quite an accomplishment! Good job!!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    well done, Cathy!
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    That's a great NSV! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Excellent job! What an accomplishment!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    that is so great, so hard to do and one of the best things you could have ever done for your health! yeah!
  • virtualjunkyard
    virtualjunkyard Posts: 17 Member
    If you can do that, you can do anything!! There is no stopping you now!!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    You are killing it! Way to go! I bet you feel amazing!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    If I could crawl through the electron streams I'd come give you a HUGE hug and put a bunch of gold stars on your forehead!! What an absolutely incredible accomplishment.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    To quit smoking for one solid year is a huge accomplishment by itself (I was a 3-pack-a-dayer, so I can relate!) but to do that and not only not gain a pound, but LOSE 50? That is off the charts amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • QuietMorning
    QuietMorning Posts: 28 Member
    Awesome! That is a huge accomplishment!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    It was exactly one year ago today that I quit smoking! After being a smoker for 24 years, I never thought I'd make it this far but I did!! AND I didn't gain a single pound! I lost 50 instead. :bigsmile:

This is victory period!
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Thanks so much! I am super proud of myself! Going out tonight with my hubby to celebrate. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!