New and Excited

Options
Hi! My name is Diana and I think its time I took care of myself. So far i've only lost 1.6 lbs, but it still feels good to see the number drop. I'm am at my heaviest and it brought tears to my eyes to see that number on the scale. But the best thing to do now is focus on my goal and see losing as winning :smile:

Replies

• Getyourshineon
    Options
    Good Morning, Diana! Welcome to MFP! Glad you've taken the step.. This is a great site with a lot of very friendly and motivated folks that will help you with your weightloss journey. I am faithful with my food diary and that is what keeps me on track. It's coming off slowly weightwise, but my clothes are the big indicator that what I'm doing is working, inches lost. You are welcome to add me as a friend if would like.

Here's to you winning :drinker:

Kristi
  • DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi DIana and welcome to MFP.

Set yourself some mini goals and youll soon be achieving them on route to the bigger prize.

Good luck with your journey.

Denise
  • DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ps - Feel free to add me if you would like another friend.
  • aimeebmayo
    Options
    I just started here on MFP yesterday and have been dieting since Jan 3. I to cried when I saw the # on the scale and just knew things had to change. Feel free to add me as a friend. I log in daily and am faithful tracking food.
  • evonski02
    Options
    Hi.. I just started on MFP. I felt like it was time I started to eat healthy and begin exercising again!!
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here for a few weeks myself and have grown to love this site and it's support. This will keep you on track and others will come around you and encourage you. You get so many ideas and recipes and advice, Add me if you would like :happy:
  • hopeyjoy04
    Options
    I just started to...WE CAN DO IT!!!! I absolutely love love love MFP so far. Let's do this together!!!!
  • evonski02
    Options
    :happy: I love it to so far!!! Lets do this :)