Girls..Sexy vs. Cute

Options

Replies

• BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i dont like being cute. i have been told i was cute my entire life.. i personally would rather be sexy.... :)
    Exactly what i was going to say
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    both, I wanna make ya drool while I'm cooking dinner...

Grill a steak in a thong. That'll do.

Is everyone else taking notes here?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Connsider your mission complete (from what I can see)

and I, like road dog, would like to be considered.
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    So I'm just wondering where everyone falls. My goal is to be considered "cute" not sexy. What about you?

Well you probably already hit that goal 10lbs ago. How come cute and not sexy? Whats the difference for you?

For me, cute means friends, buddies. Sexy means more than that. Doesnt have to happen, but its nice to be desired right?

Teddy Bears are cute. Fast Cars are sexy. Last time I checked no one ever wanted to ride on a Teddy Bear, just cuddle with it.

you had me with the fast cars - I'd rather be sexy, like a bugatti veyron......mmmmmmmmmmm
  • davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Well I think you can be seen as both :)
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind being considered cute, but sexy I feel is reserved for my husband. If he finds me sexy that's all I care about.
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So I'm just wondering where everyone falls. My goal is to be considered "cute" not sexy. What about you?

Well you probably already hit that goal 10lbs ago. How come cute and not sexy? Whats the difference for you?

For me, cute means friends, buddies. Sexy means more than that. Doesnt have to happen, but its nice to be desired right?

Teddy Bears are cute. Fast Cars are sexy. Last time I checked no one ever wanted to ride on a Teddy Bear, just cuddle with it.

Awe! Thanks for saying I'm cute! Goal accoplished :flowerforyou:
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've always been called cute, never sexy. I don't agree with either though. Hoping one day I can be one or the other.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    apparently i'm already "cute" so i'll take sexy haha!
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That's an interesting question, but I have go with TheRoadDog on this one.. As long as you are "considered" and someone has noticed the hard work and effort you have put into bettering yourself, does the actual lable really matter? As long as it's a compliment and a testament to your hard work, just smile and say Thank You. :)
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Um depends on who is looking. Hubby, then sexy. Anyone else cute.

Agreed! Depends on who's looking.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    both, I wanna make ya drool while I'm cooking dinner...

Grill a steak in a thong. That'll do.

you buyin'?
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    Cute lasts a whole lot longer than sexy!
  • Chauncey_p32
    Options
    I feel some women have a certain cuteness about themselves & then they have the sexy side. They coincide with each other which makes them complete
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i would take either. I'm not picky.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm just beguiling. :wink:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    A lot of times cute=sexy, at least IMHO
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I want to be sexy, cuteness can go die in a fire. I had a couple of men once agree that I was 'cute'. Not beautiful, but cute. Hated it. I can deal with not being beautiful, but cute? No way. Cute is for stuffed toys and kittens.
  • mcginger1
    mcginger1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Cute is the appearance; sexy is the attitude.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

you had me with the fast cars - I'd rather be sexy, like a bugatti veyron......mmmmmmmmmmm

There are few things sexier than a Veyron.