I did it....

Options
I chose an apple over chocolate biscuits! Lol I know its not 30lbs lost but, (im sure most of you know) living with someone that doesnt need to watch their weight means I am constantly surrounded by fatty crap and this tiny goal is huge to me!

Replies

• demme02
    demme02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's huge! I know that's my biggest weakness is denying a treat that's right in front of me so to pick the apple is something to be proud of.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up; I know its so hard but youre on the right track:wink:
  • vdburden
    Options
    I know the feeling. I've turned down doughnuts twice this week and girl scout cookies once! It's a hard one! Keep it up!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    Any success no matter how small you see it, Is worth celebrating! Congrats great choice!
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I haven't had girl scout cookies in about three years, so I bought some this year. But, I make sure I only have one a day or every other day and make sure I don't go over my calorie limit. Congrats to you, keep it up
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    way to go!! making the better choice will get easier
  • stestut
    Options
    I chose an apple over chocolate biscuits! Lol I know its not 30lbs lost but, (im sure most of you know) living with someone that doesnt need to watch their weight means I am constantly surrounded by fatty crap and this tiny goal is huge to me!

Awesome!! That's a giant step in the right direction!!!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Seriously awesome, you should be really proud of yourself.!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!