Help again 4"11 152.2 pounds need to lose 17pounds

Options
:smile: Hi I have a question for anyone who may be able to assist me in TDEE, BMR AND DAILY CALORIES. So I really want to lose weight and be lean. Goal is to wear all white everything ok sounds crazy but I m dedicated.

So any how I google my TDEE,BMR AND DAILY CALORIES.

Im currently 152.2 pounds and 4"11 and my

TDEE= 2215
BMR =1429
DAILY CALORIES 1772 and it says reduce TDEE BY 15%.......

I m trying to figure how much I should be eating ? Im clueless I have just been doing what ever I thought works but then I think I eat too much pr not enough this weight loss thing is hard.

If there is anyone who can help or anyone who may have been the smae height and build what have you done to help in weight loss.

Replies

• ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi I have a question for anyone who may be able to assist me in TDEE, BMR AND DAILY CALORIES. So I really want to lose weight and be lean. Goal is to wear all white everything ok sounds crazy but I m dedicated.

So any how I google my TDEE,BMR AND DAILY CALORIES.

Im currently 152.2 pounds and 4"11 and my

TDEE= 1429
    BMR =2215
    DAILY CALORIES 1772 and it says reduce TDEE BY 15%.......

I m trying to figure how much I should be eating ? Im clueless I have just been doing what ever I thought works but then I think I eat too much pr not enough this weight loss thing is hard.

If there is anyone who can help or anyone who may have been the smae height and build what have you done to help in weight loss.

Where did you get the figures from?

You have mixed up your BMR and your TDEE.

If your TDEE is 2215, 1772 is TDEE less 20%,. not 15%.
  • bebegettingtheweightoff
    Options
    yes I did mess it up wrote it down wrong
  • bebegettingtheweightoff
    Options
    changed it
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am five foot 1 and have lost 21 pounds so far (weigh 139 now) by eating 1200 net per day and having one meal off a week to cheat. I have taken no notice whatsoever of the stats concerning protein, carbs etc...though I have been natually high in protein as I like it...

I think sometimes people miss the basics...eat less, move more....I am sure it's just as simple as this....I do Zumba 2 - 4 times per week and I usually eat back most of the calories...

Good luck!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Fellow 4'11'' here.

I say keep it simple eat 1750 calories and do not eat your exercise calories. That is what I have done and I had great results.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was on a 1200 cals net/day plan (working out hard 3x/week). I gained a pound. So, I've just switched to the TDEE-20% plan. The plan works by... eating your TDEE-20%! Keep your calories at about 1770/day and workout :) (if I'm wrong, someone correct me).