My Mozilla Firefox keeps crashing

Options
Question for all you tech smart people...my Mozilla Firefox web browser keeps crashing for some reason. I get a message saying it's crashed then I restart it, it works for a few mins and crashes again. This happened like 3x already today..what could the issue be?

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    - stop going on certain sites lol... - ???

haha..

why dont you uninstall it and then install it again?? lol maybe it will work.. i wouldnt know because im a good girl lol... just kidding no but i dont use mozilla i use internet explorer.. haha..
  • resolvedtobefit
    resolvedtobefit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Super hot and she knows about computers.....nice.

I hate firefox, I have chrome and it's been good to me.
  • whitesox56
    Options
    - stop going on certain sites lol... - ???

haha..

why dont you uninstall it and then install it again?? lol maybe it will work.. i wouldnt know because im a good girl lol... just kidding no but i dont use mozilla i use internet explorer.. haha..

LMAO

So I should stay off MFP and ESPN then?? Ha

I'm actually looking for updates online now...it's weird that this just started happening.
  • BMovinggranny
    BMovinggranny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had Mozilla Firefox & same problem, took it off & went to Internet Explorer, now only problem I have is when I go to AOL
    Locks up big time then.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Firefox just had an update, I downloaded mine yesterday.
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I used Firefox a while back but went to Chrome when it came out. IMO uninstall Firefox and install Google Chrome.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    - make sure you have the latest version
    - turn off Shockwave Flash
    - install No Script add-on
    - install Ad Blocker Plus add-on

there are lots of bad Flash applications out there. only enable Flash when you're on a site you trust and you need it to view something (e.g. Youtube). when you're done, disable it again

No Script will keep scripts from executing unless you specifically allow them. many sites are bloated with scripts that run from offsite and do nothing to help your browsing experience

Ad Blocker Plus will block ads. 'nuff said.
  • dmoretti1980
    dmoretti1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I.E. has a TON of viruses, Michael.. I personally do not recommend I.E. Download the Firefox update you should be fine then, dude.