Long time lurker, first time poster

Options
Hi all, I've been a MFP member for a while and I just got back into it recently. Names Joe, 31, from Ohio. I go to a bodpod and I see a nutritionist monthly to help out with my diet and she tracks what I eat on here also. She edited my calories and each category to fit my body and living style. Just trying to get healthier and this is an actual eye opener as to what eating healthy is. The bodpod had me at about 33% BF. Between my sessions from January and February, I lost 9 lbs BF and gained 5 lbs muscle and lost about 3% BF.

Background on me, I used to be healthy years ago, but went on vacation and lost all motivation and gained 60 in the past couple years. So I'm back into it now. I hit the gym 6x a week, cardio in the morning and the occassional weights. I am on Week 2 Day 3 tomorrow of C25K. I do C25K on MWF and 30 min on elliptical TTHS which is about 3.5 miles for me on level 5. I used to run 1.5-2 miles a day after work, I want to get back to that. I now weigh about 274, I'd like to drop 50+ pounds this year and as much as I can by May along with my waist. I used to follow a strict weight lifting schedule weekly, which I'm trying to get back into, but I need to leave the heavy weights alone for now. I maxed bench at 265 and failed at 285, Squat was about 315 and deadlift was 405. I got through Phase 1 of Insanity before November and a couple years ago I got through about Day 50 of P90X until I got turf toe.

Any help would be appreciated. If you have any questions just ask.

Thanks to all.

Replies

• avgjoe4
    avgjoe4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just opened my food diary to public so if I could have some feedback that would be great. I don't log exercises just an FYI.