I'm in the under-200lb club!!!!!

Options

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Nah, be proud! There's something about that number. I was chatting with a woman the other day who had listed her "milestones" on her profile page. She started at 307 lbs or something like that. One of her milestones was when she got down to 207 lbs (100 lbs lost). The very next listed milestone was 200 lbs. Only seven lost but she was as happy to be under 200 lbs as she was to have lost the first 100 lbs. Pretty cool. :)

Congratulations to you and best wishes! :)
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Welcome to one-derland! Keep it rolling!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is an AMAZING accomplishment! Thank you for sharing... :)
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I said I wouldn't reply anymore because there were too many to keep up with, but I am just exponentially blown away by each and every comment! I expected maybe one, but they just keep coming! I am so glad I decided to suck it up and post. Looks like I have encouraged others, and others are encouraging me, too!!! Such a wonderful day.

There is something about this number!
  • gelless
    gelless Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's like the number 200 has some magical negative affect on our psyche.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And well done!! I am just 3 pounds away. Good times!
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You deserve to feel amazing. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • bioniccheese
    Options
    The same happened to me just this week, finally back under 200lbs after peaking at 231lbs or so. Never going back again! 168lbs is my goal.
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    The same happened to me just this week, finally back under 200lbs after peaking at 231lbs or so. Never going back again! 168lbs is my goal.

WOW congrats! Feel free to apply EVERY single compliment to yourself, too. :)

You are a newby in celebration and deserve some lovin' too, so look around and see what fits :D
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Such a nice story..... Very well written..... You have a way with words.. Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • Mommy_J
    Mommy_J Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! What an awesome feeling!!! I can't wait until I can join you in that club :happy:
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to be in the under 200 lbs club. As of today, I have 8lbs more lbs to go.
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!

Im excited...I'm 8lbs away from being in that club altho I was 278lbs when I started so not doing too badly ????
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am about 2 pounds away from joining that club. I can't wait to get there!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Doing my HAPPY DANCE for ya!!!
  • powrwrap
    powrwrap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Seeing that hundreds digit bump down to a 1 after being in the 2's all this time must be awesome. Kind of like watching an odometer go backwards.

My goal is 205, which is what I weighed in college. Hearing your excitement at being below 200 makes me want to readjust my goal weight to be below 200. I weighed 195 when I graduated from high school.
  • MRS_ScottyMac
    MRS_ScottyMac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I speak from experience and it's a great feeling! You should be proud!!!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Glad you broke that barrier. I didn't think I would ever get back under 200 again after 25 years, but it happened last fall, and am working to stay there. Good going, and keep it up!
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done, keep up the great work :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I am lucky that I carry my weight well. 199 on me still looks fat, but I still have curves and a waist, so I want to take a moment to be grateful for that.

We can all do this.

Welcome to the club. Just yesterday a friend and I IRL were chit chatting and saw a lovely woman walk by who was by no means thin. We both commented that she looked fabulous and if we were able to carry our weight like that, flat belly/thin waist and hippy and chesty, we'd be more relaxed in our weight loss efforts and happy with ourselves already right now!

So just know when you walk around today and until you drop more weight, you are making some women jealous and getting at least our compliments "behind your back". LOL. Not every group or pair of women chit chatting are haters some of us are window shopping for the new bodies we are working towards and every level on the way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!