65 lbs lost! (15 to go!)

Options

Replies

• blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring, you look great. Keep it up. BTW be careful after you reach your end goal it a dangerous time.

I know. Very scary to be approaching. I'm hoping that because I've lost all my weight SO slow, with lots of breaks of maintenance in between it won't be so hard for me. Guess we will see! I'd rather be there having a hard time staying there than never get there at all!
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing- what an inspiration! You rock for sticking with it for so long. Great job, girl! You're doing awesome things for your health at such a young age. =)
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look amazing!

I am in the same height and weight category as you were and your success is so motivating. Thank you!

Congrats on all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! i am also 5'3" and at 167 right now....i can't wait to get down to 150 if it means i look like that!!! lol love it!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Great job!

You can do it!
  • blpasquarella
    Options
    you look amazing! i am also 5'3" and at 167 right now....i can't wait to get down to 150 if it means i look like that!!! lol love it!

Haha you are too sweet! I'm sure you will look just as great if not better!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats!
  • blpasquarella
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats!

Thank you!!
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous
  • blpasquarella
    Options
    you look awesome! I can definitely see the difference! Although, you were always a beautiful girl! Great job :)

aw thanks :blushing:
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication! You look wonderful!
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! Congratuations!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Terrific job!!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    great pictures.. thanks for posting them.. I am 5'4" and I can see from your photos I would be happy at 150.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look great!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Good job! =) Congrats!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You were beautiful then and you're beautiful now!! Your body is thanking you for getting fit and healthy.
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! What an accomplishment!

I am also 5'3", and 152lbs, trying to get down to 135 (and maybe 125 - we'll see how much my stomach has gone down at 135). I'll add you - I need help, too! I started at 160, but have been struggling to get down to healthy BMI range for a couple of years now. :(
  • blpasquarella
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! What an accomplishment!

I am also 5'3", and 152lbs, trying to get down to 135 (and maybe 125 - we'll see how much my stomach has gone down at 135). I'll add you - I need help, too! I started at 160, but have been struggling to get down to healthy BMI range for a couple of years now. :(

we'll motivate each other!! i'm very optimistic (: we can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!