No More Trouble Zones by Jillian Michaels

Options
I bought this video thinking it was going to be too easy for me. I do boxing three days a week and train with weights in the gym three days a week. My fitness level is pretty good. I like to lift heavy weights so I thought using my little hand weights for this workout would be a breeze, I even questioned if the workout would be all that beneficial to me. Boy was I wrong. I had to stop during several of the exercises and could barely finish the hour long dvd, especially all the leg work she does. I am surprisingly sore today from doing various forms of squats and lunges with ten pound dumbbells. I actually had to put those down at one point and use my five pound. This is a great workout, especially for a changeup on your routine. I didn't find it boring at all and really enjoyed doing it. I can't wait to do it again!!

Replies

• spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love it too!!!!
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I agree!! I run 20-25 miles a week, lift weights 2-3x a week, and I *STILL* cannot believe how sore I am after doing this workout. The first two circuits are absolutely killer, but the results have been great!
  • brokenhonu
    brokenhonu Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite workout video right now!!
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I thought this video was awesome! I have a few of hers and this one was a grade above the rest.
  • mili5726
    mili5726 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yeh the floor work at the end was not so bad but the leg work during the first half and and ab work in between it just about killed me. My heart rate was so high doing those surrenders. I could not even finish them.
  • mrsregalado
    mrsregalado Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where can I buy the dvd? :]
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Where can I buy the dvd? :]

I got mine from Amazon. I agree with the other posts....this is a great workout!
  • Lavon_G
    Lavon_G Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, I may have to try this one. I've been using Slim in 6: Burn it up. That one is challenging, too!
  • mili5726
    mili5726 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can also buy it at Walmart or Target. I downloaded mine off of Amazon Video on demand.