I'm in the under-200lb club!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a major accomplishment!!! I passed it some time ago now...but vividly remember it!!! :drinker:
  • irishscootz
    Options
    Congrats!!! Goals are huge, no matter if it's 6lbs or 60! Use that starting number as fuel, and this accomplishment as determination! So exciting!!!!!
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The immense joy you get when you are in Onederland is amazing!! Just enjoy it because you definitely earned it. Even a small number like six means a great deal. Don't be fooled into thinking it doesn't. Congrats and keep it up!!
  • colleen3115
    colleen3115 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had just peeked up into the 200's and I wasn't happy to see that "2" show up. Kicked my butt into gear. So just this week I am back in onederland with you. Want to put as much distance between me and that "2" as I can.
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I still remember the day I weighed myself and saw 199 on the scale. I about cried with joy! WTG and congrats to you. That is awesome!:bigsmile:
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    wow we pretty much have the same starting point and the same goal weight. I'm adding you if you dont mind.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep going :) 2 more pounds then am out of 200's can't wait :)
  • bioniccheese
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing more people in the club! Massive congrats to everyone in the thread, always a source of inspiration and motivation to push on.
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have read each and every comment (pretty much as they came in) because each person comes in with such wonderful inspiration or wonderful encouragement!

I am proud to be a part of ONE-derland (the term I learned today), and I am more proud to know how many people read this post and took some of my happiness into their own day. Anything we can do for each other, right?

:D I hope everyone has a wonderful wonderful day!!!!
  • Karen1889
    Options
    TTM- Week Two Activity'

It is great to be part of the ONE-derland club too. So far I have the first number right and I am working towards the other two. Thanks for bravely sharing your story.
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as we are at the same point...I should be seeing 199.5 on the scale within the next few days. Great job...keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!