waist trimmer belt

Options
I had a c-section and have never felt like the muscles work in the lower abdomen since then. People have suggested to wear support. Does anyone know if the Waist Trimmer Belt with velcro would help with the muscles or weight loss?

Replies

• CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about it. I also had a c section and the only thing that helped those muscles was working them. Depending on how long ago that was for you, you might want to think about physical therapy. If you really cannot get those muscles to contract (as in to do any exercise) you should probably see a doctor.
  • karentcampbell
    karentcampbell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've had two C sections, same thing, always felt like there was no support or control on the lower abs. The only thing that has seemed to help them is doing lower ab exercises 3 days a week. The muscles just get weak and you have to strengthen them.
  • cindybpitts
    cindybpitts Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've had two C sections, same thing, always felt like there was no support or control on the lower abs. The only thing that has seemed to help them is doing lower ab exercises 3 days a week. The muscles just get weak and you have to strengthen them.
  • cindybpitts
    cindybpitts Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Tabata and alot of ab workouts. It feels as if other muscles are working for the ones that are not. If I do leg lifts that use your lower abdominal muscles, I end up feeling the burn in my upper leg. Never get sore in the lower abdominal area. I do get sore in the upper stomach near my ribs.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Plank works everything!