HELP me pick!!!

Options
P90x Vs Insanity

Would like to know what one of these programs are better? I have watch their commercials over and over and I don't know which one to go with.

HELP me pick!!!

I am looking to lose 25lbs. I have already lost 14 lbs doing Tae Bo in 35 days. I just started 30 Day Shred yesterday hoping to lose 15 lbs. in 30 days. After that P90x or Insanity.
I am attracted to P90X because I know you will get the results you're looking for, but I don't want to use a chin-up bar or any other equipment. I will if I have to tho. lol With Insanity you just use your body, which I like.

Looking for extreme results!
Looking for feed back. Thanks

Replies

• jhvshadle
    Options
    I know if you go to the actual P90X website they have three different P90X packages, and two of those packages come with all the equipment you need and they can set it up as three monthly payments. A girl I went to nursing school with is half way through P90X and the results are ridiculously amazing. That is my goal also after I finish the Power90 program I just ordered.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i did the insanity fit test yesterday, i think its going to hurt, but the results will be worth it!

and like you say, its great because you dont need any equipment apart from a bit of space in front of the telly!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'd go with Insanity. Shorter time, shorter workouts...no extra equipment needed.

Good luck!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Well, I don't know much about Insanity. But I'm a few days in to P90X. I'll let you know how it turns out. So far it's kicking my butt, but in a good way. The idea behind P90X is what drew me to it. Muscle confusion to avoid a plateau. So you basically work really hard at the beginning and you feel like you're working just as hard all the way through because everything keeps getting changed so your body doesn't fully adjust to it. It has to work hard to keep up.

But as I said I'm only on day 4, so ask me again in 86 days.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm loving insanity :)
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wish you success on your journey! Would like to follow your results!
  • lmb1221
    lmb1221 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are doing insanity together, and so far it's great. I'm tired and almost dead at the end of the workout, but I like that we can do it together and don't need any other equipment. :)
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    P90x.. Insanity is alot of jumping around if you're carrying more weight it might be really tough on your knees.. Good luck sweets and congrats on your weight loss so far:flowerforyou:
  • zenathabutifll1
    Options
    to be honest.... insanity is insane... i work out regularly and still cant complete it... i heard p90x is better for someone is isnt as active ...ive had it for about a year... i have just started doing on days i dont workout on the regular...
  • BrownEyeAngel
    Options
    As for me too! Since I started working out with Tae Bo my husband joined me a week ago and we have enjoyed working out together. He has lost more weight than me and I have be counting calories and working out way longer than him. Ugh...lol But I keep pressing PLAY!
  • zenathabutifll1
    Options
    IVE DONE TAE BO I LOVE IT KEEP IT UP SOMETIMES THE RESULTS FOR WOMEN TAKE LONGER BECAUSE OF OUR HORMONES.. BUT WHAT I VE FOUND OUT THAT SOMETIMES THERE IS ALOT OF INTERNAL FIXES THAT HAPPEN BEFORE YOU CAN NOTICE IT ON THE OUT SIDE
    ~ KEEP PRESSING PLAY BECAUSE GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION!
  • BrownEyeAngel
    Options
    I do love Tae Bo too! Most of all these new programs have the same moves as Tae Bo. I will continue to do Tae Bo. Currently on my 4th day of 30DS. 23 lbs to go. Waiting for the change to start showing!